Sephora Collection Compact Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Sephora Collection Compact Foundation

All shades contain: Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Nylon 12, Silica, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Zinc Oxide, Zeolite, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Butylparaben, BTH.

on 9/16/2004 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I use this as a concealer and it goes on great and blends in with my skin because I do not use foundation. It goes on very smoothly and my eyes don't feel weighed down and wearing too much makeup like the multiple steps Bobbi Brown tried to sell me, Sephora doesn't take more than 1-2 mins to pat on and smooth.

on 10/12/2008 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

this product worked really well for me. the coverage was good and it blended with my skin tone nicely. i use a make up brush to apply instead of the sponge.. maybe that makes a difference.