Sephora Collection Compact Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Sephora Collection Compact Foundation

3.5

All shades contain: Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Nylon 12, Silica, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Zinc Oxide, Zeolite, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Butylparaben, BTH.

on 7/23/2004 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I *just* bought this today! I got it in Warm Natural, which is a really good match for my skin. I agree with the others when it comes to the great variety of shades available. It's reasonably priced, I suppose, for a compact foundation, and it seems to be good quality. I'll update at the end of the day on how well it battled my oilies. UPDATE: Well, it does good for an hour or two in normal Texas heat, and better on colder days. But for skin as oily as mine, nothing can keep the shine from coming out sooner or later! So far, this is my HG compact. I do wish the packaging wasn't so bulky though!

on 7/14/2007 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I bought this product at Sephora since it's on sale for $6 USD.....I actually liked it at first and went crazy and bought 15 compacts...I know =P... (my husband loves it when I do that..lol) and then after a couple of days, I noticed I started to break out from it. So I ended up returning 14 compacts. This doesn't really cover as well as MAC Studio Fix and it feels more powdery. If you have clear skin, then I would recommend this to you since you don't have to apply as much. I would have kept it if it didn't break me out on my chin etc.