Sephora Collection Compact Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Sephora Collection Compact Foundation

3.1

All shades contain: Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Nylon 12, Silica, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Zinc Oxide, Zeolite, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Butylparaben, BTH.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have made a big dent in this powder over the year or so I have been using it. It has a very smooth, silky texture unlike other powders, which I really like! This powder also has decent coverage, but beware, this can look cakey if applied too heavily. I love using this powder to set my undereye concealer for added coverage and to prevent creasing. Overall, this is a good powder, but not my holy grail because it doesn't keep me matte and can look cakey.

For my dry skin, this powder goes on cakey, doesn't offer very much coverage, (I actually have decent skin, I don't even need that much coverage, this just went on and gave me cake face) and the packaging is awkward and horrible. Flipping between the powder and mirror is a hassle. $20 doesn't seem like much for powder, but this has a little more than half the content you could get with MAC Studio Fix for a few dollars more, not to mention a better product. I think with dry skin like mine you need a product that isn't so dry like this one is. I don't have any acne, and just like something to even out my skin a little bit but this did absolutely nothing good. Would not repurchase.

This product didn't provide enough coverage and I was sold a color that was too light. Its ingredients are questionable to those like me with acne prone skin so I definetly wouldn't recommend it. It was good at mattifying though so it would be ideal for those with oily skin. I just wasn't impressed with the product and wouldn't buy it again. I told the sales girl there specifically that I needed a full coverage foundation that wouldn't break me out and this was defiently not it.

I like this powder foundation better than any other in the US. I've only found one other that's superior in terms of colors and coverage, but you can only get it in Japan, sigh (it's made by Shiseido and sold at Japanese convenience stores!).

on 5/27/2007 2:44:00 PM

i've used up over 5 of these about 2 yrs ago. than i switched to BE mineral makeup to be more "natural". its summer time again now and i saw an empty compact in my drawer that i have kept (for the mirror) and remembered just how convinient this foundation was. im oily and im gona probobly be sweating my makeup off this summer in our NYC 90 degree weather with humit, so 2morow im goin to get this again. it covers soooo well, and i love the color matches, plus since its a powder i can touch up my oilies on the go. this compact is gona be always in my purse lol. the coverage can get cakey if u apply too much, and will rubb off on clothes if u pile it on, but other than that i LOVE this. i find the packing super convinient.

on 11/26/2006 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product just didn't give me enough coverage. I felt it was a little drying for my dry and senstive skin. I had to use a lot to get any coverage at all. I had laser surgery, so I'm very red and sensitive. If you ever find yourself in this situation, try Colortration mineral poweder, pressed. It was the only thing that worked for me.

on 10/12/2006 9:25:00 PM

I absolute love this foundation. I have it in shade D20, and it is a dead on match for my light/neutral skin tone. I applied it with a wet sponge, and it literally dissapeared into my skin, leaving a perfect, glowy finish, and just the right amout of coverage. Frankly, i would go as far as to call this the best foundation that has EVER touched my face. I love it :) UPDATE: I don't know about this, it seems to be too light when applied wet, and too matte when applied dry. Once my skin gets better though, I will continue to use this!

on 4/4/2005 8:54:00 PM

I like this powder. I use it with a brush so it doesn't offer as much coverage as it would with a sponge. I use it on lazy days with a little concealor when I just want to look neat and get out the door.