Sephora Collection Compact Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Sephora Collection Compact Foundation

3.5

All shades contain: Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Nylon 12, Silica, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Zinc Oxide, Zeolite, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Butylparaben, BTH.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is a good one, I just wish they had more shades. I like the texture and the price isnt expensive.

on 3/14/2008 11:00:00 AM

This is a very nice mineral powder foundation in a compact.
I am always looking for talc free products. I have combination skin w/ large pores in my T zone.
I applied it with a kabuki brush so I can't speak to the sponge provided in the compact.
This covered beautifully with no oily break through.
I will definitely re-purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this product! It is by far the best powder/foundation I have ever bought. Although it was a 20 dollar compact, I will definately keep purchasing it. It matches my skin tone perfectly unlike other powders.

I didn't like this at all. The coverage when dry was very light, when wet it was better but the colour was then too light (while it was perfect dry). It also made my skin feel very tight and uncomfortable, and seemed to disappear by noon on my combination/acne-prone skin. BeneFit's Get Even works far better for my skin. Would not repurchase, it's going back to Sephora (D20 was a perfect match, though, for my light skin with yellow undertones.

on 7/14/2007 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I bought this product at Sephora since it's on sale for $6 USD.....I actually liked it at first and went crazy and bought 15 compacts...I know =P... (my husband loves it when I do that..lol) and then after a couple of days, I noticed I started to break out from it. So I ended up returning 14 compacts. This doesn't really cover as well as MAC Studio Fix and it feels more powdery. If you have clear skin, then I would recommend this to you since you don't have to apply as much. I would have kept it if it didn't break me out on my chin etc.

The colors are some of the best chioces around. I do feel however, that only those with dry skin would enjoy this product. I am very sensative ance skin..so I am sad beacuse it feels great, and like i mentioned..fantastic skin tone chioces.