Sephora Collection Compact Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Sephora Collection Compact Foundation

3.3

All shades contain: Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Nylon 12, Silica, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Zinc Oxide, Zeolite, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Butylparaben, BTH.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a really great powder foundation because it gives you even coverage without all the cakey-ness. For $18 USD, you get a really awesome product that lasts a long time. They have a wide variety of colours so I doubt you'll have trouble finding a shade that matches well. The best thing about this is that it comes with a great sponge and a built-in mirror to seperate that and the powder. The whole compact is still small enough to fit into a small purse which is always a good thing.

on 7/23/2004 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I *just* bought this today! I got it in Warm Natural, which is a really good match for my skin. I agree with the others when it comes to the great variety of shades available. It's reasonably priced, I suppose, for a compact foundation, and it seems to be good quality. I'll update at the end of the day on how well it battled my oilies. UPDATE: Well, it does good for an hour or two in normal Texas heat, and better on colder days. But for skin as oily as mine, nothing can keep the shine from coming out sooner or later! So far, this is my HG compact. I do wish the packaging wasn't so bulky though!

on 9/16/2004 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I use this as a concealer and it goes on great and blends in with my skin because I do not use foundation. It goes on very smoothly and my eyes don't feel weighed down and wearing too much makeup like the multiple steps Bobbi Brown tried to sell me, Sephora doesn't take more than 1-2 mins to pat on and smooth.

on 12/22/2004 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got this in D35 and it gives my face a good sheer coverage that evens out my skintone fairly well. It goes on smooth and does not feel cakey at all. I might experiment with other compact foundations, but I will most likely repurchase this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This would be a good product for people that do not have very sensitive, acne-prone skin. I've tried this a couple of times, but just can't seem to get it to work on me. I covers my acne scars very well if applied in the right way, doesn't show off my pores, and my combination skin is handled perfectly. The terrible thing is that this foundation makes my skin break out like a fiend! :-( I will not repurchase again for that reason, but great foundation for people who do not have skin issues.

on 1/17/2006 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this stuff SUCKS! it makes my face feel like the sahara desert and doesnt stay on worth a crap. I know foundation will rub off, but come'on the way this stuff rubs off is ridiculous! I had to re-apply at least 10 times a day. will never buy this again

on 8/6/2006 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this on accident and hated it. Certainly full coverage, but very chalky. Made me look like a clown, hah. Won't be buyin' again.

on 8/10/2006 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Recommended by a Sephorian with similar skin type (oily, acne-prone). Provides light to medium coverage. I use concealer, then brush this foundation over for natural, clean-looking skin. Keeps my skin oil-free for a while. Works much better than Bare Minerals for my oily skin, and feels super light. Best of all - no breakouts! Will definitely repurchase. EDIT: After a couple weeks, I'm breaking out. I still love the product though, so I'm trying to use an acne treatment underneath it to combat breakouts.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like this product alot it makes my pretty good skin look very nice and it doesnt look like I am wearing anything! It helps with oil control on my nose a but but mostly i use it on my cheeks to even my skin tone. However their is just one downside- the sponge cakes it on!

I didn't like this at all. The coverage when dry was very light, when wet it was better but the colour was then too light (while it was perfect dry). It also made my skin feel very tight and uncomfortable, and seemed to disappear by noon on my combination/acne-prone skin. BeneFit's Get Even works far better for my skin. Would not repurchase, it's going back to Sephora (D20 was a perfect match, though, for my light skin with yellow undertones.