Sephora Compact Foundation

Filtered by age: 36-43
Sephora  Compact Foundation

3.2

All shades contain: Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Nylon 12, Silica, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Zinc Oxide, Zeolite, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Butylparaben, BTH.

on 6/6/2009 5:21:00 PM

This "foundation" has very little coverage and really no staying power. You could use it to tint your face or keep some sun off you, but other than that? blah.

The real reason for this review is a heads up about the color. I got D32, warm golden beige. Beware, theres no "beige" in this thing. Its a very strong golden yellow. Usually I cant get makeup with enough yellow in it, so believe what I say--this D32 is crazy yellow. So beware. It may look ordinary in the compact, but when you put it ON, watch out cause its gonna be a whole other look. So, yellow-skinned sisters, this might be for you. Unfortunately they dont make the "mineral double compact" in this shade --that stuff is more usable as a subtle foundation.

And the cover? Take a look. Does yours say "matifying." Thats not how you spell it.

on 4/3/2009 2:47:00 AM

I was very disappointed. It cakes up and is especially terrible on dry skin. The compact also broke in two places and now has no top...next time I'm going to spend the extra 10 - 15 $ for a higher quality product.

I like this powder foundation better than any other in the US. I've only found one other that's superior in terms of colors and coverage, but you can only get it in Japan, sigh (it's made by Shiseido and sold at Japanese convenience stores!).

I didn't like this at all. The coverage when dry was very light, when wet it was better but the colour was then too light (while it was perfect dry). It also made my skin feel very tight and uncomfortable, and seemed to disappear by noon on my combination/acne-prone skin. BeneFit's Get Even works far better for my skin. Would not repurchase, it's going back to Sephora (D20 was a perfect match, though, for my light skin with yellow undertones.

on 8/21/2007 2:26:00 PM

This is the second compact that I've bought. I don't think I have ever run out of one product (because I'm such a makeup wh0re!). This was a first. I LOVE IT. It's not cakey, goes on evenly, doesn't settle into lines and doesn't slide off. I'd buy it again!

on 8/11/2006 11:22:00 PM

I LOVED this foundation. The color selection was great, the coverage was great, it made my skin look flawless. I was really in love. UNTIL, about 2-3 weeks after using it I started breaking out. I was SO SO SO sad. So many things make me break out. I had hoped that this wouldn't because I loved it so much. I lost the ingredient list...does anyone know what might be causing the breakouts? I love powder foundation but I am very limited to what I can wear. I usually have to stick to all mineral foundations none of which thrill me. But, if you are normal to oily and you don't get breakouts I would recommend it highly.