Sephora Collection Compact Foundation

Filtered by age: 19-24
Sephora Collection Compact Foundation

3.5

All shades contain: Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Nylon 12, Silica, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Zinc Oxide, Zeolite, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Butylparaben, BTH.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a really great powder foundation because it gives you even coverage without all the cakey-ness. For $18 USD, you get a really awesome product that lasts a long time. They have a wide variety of colours so I doubt you'll have trouble finding a shade that matches well. The best thing about this is that it comes with a great sponge and a built-in mirror to seperate that and the powder. The whole compact is still small enough to fit into a small purse which is always a good thing.

on 7/23/2004 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I *just* bought this today! I got it in Warm Natural, which is a really good match for my skin. I agree with the others when it comes to the great variety of shades available. It's reasonably priced, I suppose, for a compact foundation, and it seems to be good quality. I'll update at the end of the day on how well it battled my oilies. UPDATE: Well, it does good for an hour or two in normal Texas heat, and better on colder days. But for skin as oily as mine, nothing can keep the shine from coming out sooner or later! So far, this is my HG compact. I do wish the packaging wasn't so bulky though!

on 9/16/2004 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I use this as a concealer and it goes on great and blends in with my skin because I do not use foundation. It goes on very smoothly and my eyes don't feel weighed down and wearing too much makeup like the multiple steps Bobbi Brown tried to sell me, Sephora doesn't take more than 1-2 mins to pat on and smooth.

on 12/22/2004 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got this in D35 and it gives my face a good sheer coverage that evens out my skintone fairly well. It goes on smooth and does not feel cakey at all. I might experiment with other compact foundations, but I will most likely repurchase this.

on 6/24/2005 1:39:00 PM

It's the first pressed powder that I've bought and it gives to my oily skin the matte finish I want and a very natural look for an everyday makeup. The tone I use is one of the most clear, fortunately, I found the identical tone of my skin (D20).
The package is very cute, and very practical.

The colors are some of the best chioces around. I do feel however, that only those with dry skin would enjoy this product. I am very sensative ance skin..so I am sad beacuse it feels great, and like i mentioned..fantastic skin tone chioces.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nice color selections & nice coverage but this foundation broke me out. It also didn't last long so I wont be purchasing this product again. There are way more better choices for it's price. Packaging is a little backwards too. continued >>

on 1/17/2006 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this stuff SUCKS! it makes my face feel like the sahara desert and doesnt stay on worth a crap. I know foundation will rub off, but come'on the way this stuff rubs off is ridiculous! I had to re-apply at least 10 times a day. will never buy this again

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

its cheaper then all the powder foundations at sephora/department stores, but the selection of colors cant be beat. and the packaging is so cute wit hthe flipie mirror middle with the sponge section and the foundation top so cute and creative^^. also i find that it holds on and doesnt come off as easly as the liquid version of this, and it doesnt come off easy on my clothes unless i like rub my face in to my shirt or somthing, but why would anyone do that anyway??? O_o??
also makes my oily face a perfect matte and my sister uses this one too and her skin isnt oily and still makes hers very nice. Also she has frekkles so she uses less of it and it still looks nice and i dont have frekkles so i use a more product on my face for a nice procelin look. its also very versatile when it comes to either a light to heavey coverage and its doesnt get cakey. it also goes on smooth and blends beautifully. and finnaly im asian so my skin has a yellow sort of look instead of a pale or a brownish hues and most foundations and powders take away my yellowish glow and give my face a muted look i dont like that looks to fake. but this wet/dry power is soooo perfect it allows my skin to still glow threw and yet still give me a perfect look!! 100% happy with this^^

on 8/10/2006 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Recommended by a Sephorian with similar skin type (oily, acne-prone). Provides light to medium coverage. I use concealer, then brush this foundation over for natural, clean-looking skin. Keeps my skin oil-free for a while. Works much better than Bare Minerals for my oily skin, and feels super light. Best of all - no breakouts! Will definitely repurchase. EDIT: After a couple weeks, I'm breaking out. I still love the product though, so I'm trying to use an acne treatment underneath it to combat breakouts.