Clinique UV-Response Face Cream SPF 30

Clinique UV-Response Face Cream SPF 30

on 8/19/2009 7:04:00 AM

This is my HG sunscreen. I live in Australia so using a suncreen is essential. I have dark skin and have tried SO many sunscreens and this is seriously the only one I have found that doesn't make my skin look purple! I use it instead of moisturizer in the morning and simply pat it on. It absorbs straight away. A touch of powder takes away any shine. I am now onto my third tube and will continue to buy this product.

on 10/24/2008 6:33:00 PM

I love that it's moisturizing and it has antioxidents. Only problem is that it leaves my skin too shiny - of course this is fixed with powder. I have bought 2 tubes of this stuff and I'm now trying the City sun block by Clinique as they were out of the UV response cream 30. It's one of the better sunscreens I've tried and I've sampled MANY. This is on the short list for ones that I would buy again.

on 3/5/2008 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i have dry acne prone skin and i really like this sunscreen. it's moisturizing and does not cause me to break it. i really like how it's in a tube.i will definitely repurchase.

on 6/19/2006 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

love this HG HG HG HG! i live in new zealand and the uv here is high high high. so just to protect myself, i wear this and use it as my actual moisterizer. i have sensitive skin but this is fine. iv had really bad acne, but never get breakouts from this. its moisterizing for my dry patches and is a gr8 base for my makeup. its pricey, but actually clinique is not that pricey considering its quality and its fragance free products. the packaging is very good. you dont need much (but dont waste it on your body!) HG product! xox

on 2/20/2006 2:13:00 PM

I really like the protection this gives for outdoor activites, but makes me break out. Wont repurchase.

on 9/28/2005 12:37:00 AM

I am very fair and this product is awsome! I have never ever been sunburnt using this product when I have been all so often using other sunscreens both high and low end. Nice and small to pop in your handbag and lasts for ages!

on 6/29/2004 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Oh god! i had a terrible experience with it (thank god it was a sample)!
Very oily and runny. Whenever it got near the eyes it acked like hell! You can only imagine what happened when i dived in the sea... and the water along with this stuff burned my eyes. I almost got blind!
With out fragrance which is good for a face sunscreen

on 4/12/2004 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My HG!!! Wow, what a sunscreen. This is for your face, comes in a light and easy tube and protects terribly well. Also, it's not greasy, holds very well even when you sweat and I always feel that it kind of fades redness, pimples etc. Fragrance is also perfect. Do buy it, you will love it. I believe this product has also won a beauty prize.