Biotherm Sunfitness Autobronzant Self-Tanner

No Image

3.8

Only $19 I believe so not too bad. Leaves no streaks and actually makes it look like you've been out in the sun(no orange)'!!!! Use once every 2 days not once a day- never really a good idea with self tanner. Anyways I would recommend this to anyone (even with fair skin! ) looking for a selfless tanner. It comes in fair and medium shade.

on 7/4/2013 3:32:00 PM

This is a really good product to get a gradual natural tan (you'll get a light amount colour on the first application). There were no problems with streaking, it's a gel consistency so it's lightweight and absorbs nicely.

The only cons are the price for the size of product, and if you're looking for instant dramatic colour (say for an event) it won't be for you.

I really really like biotherm's self tanner. The thing is, most people expect self tanners to be absolutely perfect but that is just impossible. This product is as close as you can get to perfect. Application is key... don't overdo it. I got really good color with this product. hardly no streaking and the smell was light and not overwhelming. Plus the self tanner itself was very moisturizing. I used it on my face and immediately I started breaking out, so do not use it on your face. It makes it very oily. Overall, I really like this self tanner!

on 6/24/2006 8:27:00 PM

I currently have seven self-tanners on the go and this one is good but not overly great. It gives good streak free light-ish colour. It smells good, isn't greasy, absorbs well but just doesn't jump out in any particular way. I would say it's great for people who don't want much colour and want a fool-proof product. It's just not for the self-tanner junkie like me. I thought might re-purchase at the beginning of tanning season just to get my colour going but on second thought there are better tanners for less money.

on 6/1/2004 11:46:00 AM

I was expecting alot more from Biotherm, I got Sunfitness express self-tanning gel for the body in Dark. The color did not make me look dark, it only gave me a light color, I had to apply it several times to get darker color. Also it made me break out when I applied it to my face. It is a pricey one too at $25 CAN. I think i'll stick to my L'Oreal Sublime bronze for 1/2 the price.

on 4/11/2004 5:02:00 PM

This product claims to shape and contour legs. I have only used it a few times, so I can't say if it has had a significant effect on my legs. As a self-tanner, however, it is very good. The guide color is a bit more golden than I would prefer, but the final result is a very nice bronze/brown color. I usually needs two applications to get dark, but the smell is ok, it's easy to blend, and it leaves a nice shimmer. It doesn't dry as quickly as Bronze Magic, but I haven't noticed any staining of my clothes or sheets. The sales girl recommended using a base coat of Sunfitness and finishing with a spray of Bronze Magic to get REALLY dark. For some reason, using the two tanners together really does seem to work better. Ideally, I would recommend buying both, but Sunfitness on its own seems to be fine for now.