Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

frommsp12

Feb/23/2003

A perfectly competent clarifying shampoo which leaves hair squeaky clean but not so dry that it becomes knotty and tangled. The name is also an ingenious reminder for people such as myself who are too disorganized to have a 'beauty regimen.' Follow up with B&B's Deeep Treatment.

About reviewer (312 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jul/11/2002

A very nice once a week clarifying shampoo, esp. for summer! Leaves hair soft and less frizzy. Seems to remove the weeks product build up! Still prefer Frederic Fekkai's Apple Cider Clearing Rinse over it though.

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

Mar/20/2002

A wonderful clarifying shampoo that is great to use once a week or before color to make your hair completely fresh again. Great smell, too!

About reviewer (551 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

3.0

Mar/15/2002

This is a once weekly shampoo to remove any product build-up or oils. I use styling aids very stringently so this was unneccessary for me weekly. It worked great using this maybe twice a month so it wouldn't dry my hair out too much.

About reviewer (403 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

fromTori

Nov/30/2001

I use this and I have color treated hair. I can really tell a difference after I use this. My hair feels almost revived. I don't find that it removes color and I haven't heard any other experiences like that in the salon I worked at.

About reviewer (345 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

fromLisMo9

Nov/24/2001

this stuff will clean your hair--especially hair like mine--the kind FULL of styling products! the only drawback - don't you dare use this if you color hair! that is how good it works, it will strip your hair of color, but then again if you don't like the color, this will help you take it out. . .

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

fromdana

Oct/09/2001

I'm editing this review because I have switched haircare. Sunay Shampoo is not, I repeat not, for those who color thier hair. It will stip your color. For those who have their natural color and want a gentle clarifying shampoo, this would work. For you chemical gals, Gentle Shampoo by B&B works much better.

About reviewer (889 reviews)

SkinCombination