Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/20/2006

Finally a clarifying shampoo that doesn´t leave my thick colour treated hair feeling like straw. It feels and looks clean but not dry after using this. Smells nice too.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromnimoy

Feb/15/2006

This works perfectly as a once-a-week cleansing experience for my hair - also smells quite lovely. Since it isn't an "every time use" deal - the smaller bottle takes me quite a while to use up ...so price isn't as big of a deal here.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Dec/18/2005

This is the only clarifying shampoo that really feels like it gets my hair clean. I've tried alterna, paul, neutrogena, etc. I always go back to this one even though it costs an arm and a leg!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

1.0

Oct/04/2005

This was too stripping and drying to my hair and OMG the cost is outrageous!! Estee Lauder owns Bumble and that's the only reason this line is so over priced it's ridiculous.

I prefer to use Aveda's Detoxifier or even FF Apple Cidar clarifier if you want to spend a lot. At least they don't strip off my hair color.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromLenor

Sep/27/2005

I just used this the other night. I agree with the other reviewers here. Its great at clarifying the hair and removing product buildup. You feel after shampooing a different texture to the hair, one without silicates and smoothers. It feels like how hair should feel but not super dry and parched like with some other clarifying products. Be sure to use it just once a week or less though.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

Sep/09/2005

This is a very nice clarifying shampoo. I actually like this one as much as Kenra's clarifying shampoo. It removes build up very effectively without stripping the hair. I also like the smell, very cool and fresh.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

HairRed

EyesGreen

Aug/24/2005

My mom actually originally bought this because she had just gotten her hair colored and thought it was too dark and came to my work (I work at a salon as a receptionist) to get something clarifying that might strip the color. She used it a few times and put it in the cabinet. So of course I got my hands on it and I absolutely love it!! I use it once a week, although not in a couple of weeks …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesHazel

Aug/16/2005

Bumble & Bumble's 'sunday shampoo' is a great cleanser for hair. It does wash off the buildup and residue of styling products, and the difference is quite immediate. I have dry hair but I don't find it drying. Since you only need to use it once a week, one bottle lasts a long time.

About reviewer (266 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

Jul/13/2005

The name describes it all-- you really only want to use this about once a week, because it really takes all of the junk and buildup out of your hair. Great if you're using a lot of waxes and heavy hair products. Unlike other cleansing shampoos, it leaves my hair soft (not dried out or left with that "stripped" feeling) and noticeably more shiny. It's not cheap-- I buy the …Read more

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Jun/04/2005

I love this shampoo. I don't use a lot (if any) product in my hair, but I get a lot of shampoo and conditioner buildup and the Sunday shampoo takes it right out. It smells wonderful, too. I use it with B&B's Deeep Treatment conditioner once a week and my hair looks and feels great.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOther