Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo

Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo

4.2

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ppg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Ginseng Root Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Isoceteth-20, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Green 5, Violet 2, Limonene, Fragrance.

I love this shampoo. I hate how expensive it is ($25) but it's worth every penny. I use this shampoo to clarify every 2 weeks or so. It removes any silicone build-up I might have and leaves my hair feelings soft, clean and full of body. I don't find it to be drying but I try not to use it too often. I love the packaging; it's super cute! I know the price is ridiculous but I will continue to purchase this. It's the best clarifying shampoo I've ever used.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

having fine/fragile, coily, tightly-curled hair prone to dryness, I was scared to use a clarifying shampoo with sulfates but I'm glad I did. After so many years of all-natural, moisturizing shampoos, my hai needed a reset, and Iwas rewarded with the hair texture I had five years ago ( when I used real shampoo)---- my curls more defined, less frizz, softer and silkier. I still use my conditioning cleansers weekly, but this is great before a treatment or after a month of butters and waxes being piled on your head ( heavy oils are just as tough to remove as silicones). my scalp also thanks me. if your hair is like mine, then follow one lather of this with a sulfate-free moisturizing shampoo to make sure you remove any drying residue. HG clarifying shampoo---- do not buy one of the "gentle" ones because it probably doesn't work.

on 1/16/2016 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Only product I have found that deep cleans my daughters hair without drying.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff, HG level. I don't have coloured hair so I don't need to worry about it stripping my color, so I use it a couple times a week (alternating with a sulfate-free shampoo). It makes my hair so soft and it just feels SO clean. Will always repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My sister is a hairdresser and gave me this shampoo. I've used Bumble and Bumble products for a really long time and I love them. This shampoo is nice for an end of the week detoxifying wash. Leaves hair feeling very clean, but slightly on the dryer side. It has a nice smell, and it lathers well. Just so you know, this isn't safe for colour treated hair. Overall, I reccomend this.

on 8/11/2015 5:40:00 PM

Hmmm. Jury is out on this one. I have had this for a few months and use weekly to every other week. It definitely strips my hair of the product build up, but I'm not sure it makes a big enough difference to justify the price ($25 for a tiny bottle).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I started using the Sunday Shampoo after my beloved Oscar Blandi Shampoo D'Alternanza was discontinued and I was on a quest to find a new clarifying shampoo. I do not love it as much, namely because it is not as gentle. It can be harsh on dry, damaged hair and tends to leave my hair feeling tangled prior to putting conditioner in. However, it is very effective. I use it every week to remove styling product, chlorine (I am a frequent swimmer) and hard water mineral build up from my hair. I have yet to find a clarifying shampoo that is both truly effective and extremely gentle, so this remains my favorite for now. I always follow with a deep conditioner/masque.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I bought this two days ago due to my hair being lank, lifeless and greasy. I had just washed my hair and as I was blow drying it, it still felt and looked greasy. At the end of my tether, I had a search for clarifying shampoos and saw the reviews for this.

I was apprehensive as I have colour treated hair but anything was worth a try!

I bought it from Boots for £17 which isn't too expensive IMO as it's only used once a week. I used it last night and heeding reviews that say it dries out your hair, I did a deep conditioning mask afterwards and my hair is feeling luscious! It's seriously the best my hair has felt in a long time and I am so pleased that I made the purchase. Shiny, manageable and bouncy. My colleague this morning actually asked if I had gotten my hair done as it "looks a lot thicker".

I'll definitely consider re-purchasing this once it runs out.

on 11/25/2013 7:49:00 PM

This is BY FAR the best clarifying shampoo I've ever used. It is gentle, yet it gets my hair totally clean and SO easy to style. The sales associate at Sephora recommended it to me, and I'm so glad I tried it! I have fine hair, but a LOT of it, and it is shoulder length. It is very color processed, and for some reason my hair seems to hold onto product and get heavy rather easily. (I also over-do it on the products sometimes....I grew up in the 80s and never was able to stop with the hair products, ha ha). Anyway, when I use this my hair is SUPER easy to blow-dry, and so shiny it is ridiculous. I sometimes add a little of this to my usual shampoo (Kerastase Bain Satin) or I just use it straight. It does NOT affect or strip my color. I'm madly in love with this product.

EDIT: This works well, but has been stripping my dark hair color. Ugh.
EDIT: I'm blonde now. Stopped using silicone based products and have not had a need for a clarifying shampoo since.

Popular Shampoos