Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

NGREDIENTS: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, triethanolamine, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, diazolideinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, anthemis nobilis flower extract, DMDM hydantoin

on 3/15/2009 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This removes oil off your face very well but for some reason it doesn't remove make-up at all. Try not to use this cleanser in the winter times as it dries out your skin to the point my skin started flaking. But for the summer months it was excellent.

on 5/16/2004 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I wish I had this sooner. I've been through so many cleansers for oily skin and now I've finally found THE ONE, i think. Anyways, this cleanser is so gentle but effective. It deap cleans and takes away all the bad stuff. Its gentle so your face isn't left dry which causes more oil to accumualte on the face. My face is definatley less shiny now thanx to the cleanser. I really wanted to give it a 5 but it didn't foam as much as I wanted it to. So sometimes i squeeze the product out more than once to try and get a better foam. But this bottle is huge and lasts a long time. The other minor problem is sometimes the cleansers to gentle and I feel like my dead skin cells or w/e aren't being sloughed off so I use an exfoliater too. But in the end this is the best cleanser for OILY skin people.