Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

NGREDIENTS: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, triethanolamine, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, diazolideinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, anthemis nobilis flower extract, DMDM hydantoin

on 12/1/2010 1:14:00 PM

Nice basic cleanser. I use it at night only and it does a great job at makeup removal (I don't use a separate makup remover), and leaves your skin feeling clean. I've used this product for about 10 years. I am not big on 'moisturizing' cleansers at night because they don't feel like they clean your skin enough. I pair this with an exfoliator for better results.

Nice deep cleaning feel. Doesn't irriate acne, It does make your skin feel dried out if you don't apply a moisturizer afterwards. I'm happy with it and I would buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is wonderful!!!!!! I have had acne problems seems like my whole life, I used everything including proactive which I thought was working but was actually breaking me out worse. I can't recomend this enough, its amazing what it has done for my skin in just 3 days! and its fairly cheap if you can catch it on ebay.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very gentle cleanser that is for oily skin. I have very oily skin and this seemed to clean my skin fairly well. However, I had to use a separate cleanser to take off my makeup. Even with the makeup remover, the deep cleanser formula 3 still did not completely clean my skin. When I used a toner, I would still get a couple of cotton balls full of makeup. Would not repurchase for this reason.

Great cleanser for combo/oily sensitive skin. Does not irritate my skin, and takes off all my heay-duty make-up without a problem. Does feel a little dry afterwards, but not as much as others I have tried.