Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

4.3

NGREDIENTS: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, triethanolamine, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, diazolideinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, anthemis nobilis flower extract, DMDM hydantoin

on 12/29/2012 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my holy grail cleanser. My skin is oily in the warmer months and closer to normal during the cooler months. I use this cleanser year round because it cleans my skin and removes the right amount of oil. Not too much, because that will only cause the skin to overcompensate by producing a lot more oil. This cleanser also removes makeup extremely well and is fragrance free. My consultant sells me the products at a discount, so the cost is reasonable. If you would like to purchase inexpensively, check Ebay and Craigslist.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

At first I was really skeptical about this cleanser. I used it a few times and my skin dryed out a lot. I used alittle bit of my timewise moisturizer and it fixed it. I have really oily skin and so I have to be careful with certain cleansers or moisturizers. I have been using it now for about 2-3 months and still have a lot of product left. I use it twice a day once in the morning and then again at night and I don't have to use the moisturizer it stoped drying my face out. It is realitvly cheap, and is basically unscented. It rinses good and foams nicely. I will definatly buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this cleanser! It absorbs oil but doesn't dry out my skin. I started using it about a month ago and am converted! I don't think I will use any other cleanser! Love it!

on 1/16/2012 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

It feels good on the skin but I can't really say that it did anything. Foams well but to me it's just a regular cleanser. Decent price and ok for a Mary Kay product. Probably wouldn't buy again because I don't believe it did anything

on 1/14/2012 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I liked this for my oily acne prone skin, it leaves me feeling very clean. But I find it a tad too drying to repurchase and I have to use a moisturizer or I start peeling.

on 11/3/2010 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This cleanser is nothing special. I have read a lot about it before I went to buy it, and I had high expectations. But I got disappointed; I have acne-prone skin and this does NOT keep my acne away.

It does not foam, it's more like a thick cream. And I don't get that "clean" feeling afterwards, instead I feel greasy still! I I have to wash my face again with my favourite cleanser Panoxyl 5%.

This cleanser is maybe good enough to remove the first layer of makeup you have on your face, but there are many cheaper cleansers for that purpose... This one is not worth the price, and hardly half of the price either...

So before you buy; get a sample or save your money.

Won't repurchase.

on 3/3/2010 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product works great! It has helped clear up my blemishes and control oil. My skin is combo with an oily T-Zone. Now my skin is clear and soft after using this product. I also use this along with the other Mary Kay Formula #3 Classic Basic Skin Care products.

on 10/16/2009 11:38:00 PM

I love this cleanser. I like products that get my skin feeling uber clean, and this does the trick. It foams fairly well and washes off without drying you out. Although, I should note that I always apply moisturizer after washing my face. The only product I've found that works *almost* as well is Olay's deep cleanser with witch hazel.

EDIT: I've discovered that Clinique's Rinse-off foaming cleanser works just as well, if not better. I think I will probably switch between the two.

on 8/23/2009 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Found it over-dried my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product works!!
Buy the deep cleanser ,blemish toner,oil-controler moisterizer aka the whole set.My God its a miracle,i am a 15 year old teenager in the desert of Arizona,its bad enough i already have oily skin ,and do sports,but i hated my acne ,it was horriable.i used to cry about,no products really worked for me ,until this came along.After using this for like a month i nearly have flawless skin !!!compared to huge pimples and blemishes!