Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

3.6

on 2/4/2013 9:17:00 PM

Mary Kay claims that this product is non-comedogenic (wont clog pores). I used it for years, not knowing that it was worsening my acne. It has to of the most pore clogging ingredients out there! Sodium Chloride and Potassium chloride.

on 8/19/2012 5:35:00 PM

Great cream cleanser! Soft and makes my face feel like its never been cleaner!!!
I use the marykay toner after i use this and then i use a moisturizer! All by marykay :)!

Great product line :)

on 8/20/2009 6:13:00 PM

I am 30 and have four children and with each child my skin got worse and worse. My youngest is 10 months and I have tried everything to clear up my acne during my pregnancy and after he was born. Then I tried this cleanser, with the formula 3 toner, mary kay spot treatment, and age defying moisturizer...no joke my face was cleared up within one week. I did not realize how bad my skin even truly was until I found a picture of myself from two months ago. I don't even look like the same person. My skin is acne free, and it glows. I don't even use a foundation anymore....

on 8/17/2009 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Doesn't remove all my makeup. Lather is okay. I prefer something that cleans better.

on 5/8/2009 3:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I generally have good luck with the classic skincare line from MK. I bought this because my skin was starting to get oily and breaking out more often than I like.
I like this cleanser because for the price, I find that you get a pretty decent amount of product. I'm sure that this bottle will last me throughout the summer and then some. I like the pearly consistency of this lotion too and how it makes my face feel squeaky clean. I usually use this in the morning when I shower and also at night to wash my face with.
Just using this product alone over the past couple of weeks has definitely helped my skin clear up. I don't believe there's any acne medication in this, but I just feel it really has helped. Will definitely repurchase this cleanser.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is by far one of my favourite products from Mary Kay. I am a self professed cleanser junkie and I could have only dreamed that a cleanser like this was out there!
It is a nice creamy, but not greasy, pearl like consistency that lathers somewhat like noxzema, and yet cleans absolutely every scrap of makeup I have on even after one go. I usually have to wash twice with any other cleanser just for my own sanity.
The bottle (and most MK products in general) is just so pretty and I love that it is a squeeze bottle ensuring you can get every ounce out of it. There is also a pump available for those who prefer that in a cleanser as well.
It has no fragrance or colors, and suits just about any skin type in my mind. I can see that it may be drying over time for someone who has quite dry skin already but for me, I swear this will be my cleanser for as long as I can buy it for. I know I sound kinda crazy but I have acne-prone skin and every deep cleanser I have ever tried either dries my skin til it cracks (Neutrogena Deep Clean Gel Cleanser) or takes more than one wash and isn't deep cleaning at all (Olay Deep Cleaning Face wash with Witch Hazel). I only use those examples as I'm sure most oily skin girls know what I am talking about!

Here are the ingredients as well, seeing as how it is impossible to find them online anywhere:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamide DIBA - S t e a rate, Quaternium-26, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea,
Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Chamomile Extract.

on 4/18/2008 2:00:00 PM

This stuff was horrible on my face!!! It broke my face out so bad and felt like it was burning it. I had huge cystic acne on my chin and tons of whiteheads after using this for about 3 weeks. As soon as I stopped using it, my face improved a lot. It took awhile to overcome the effects of it and calm my face down. I'm gonna have marks for awhile from this one. Horrible stuff.

on 9/28/2007 12:50:00 PM

This is horrible stuff. My face was covered with small white heads after 2 days of using it, I stoped and got my money back.

on 9/17/2007 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

INGREDIENTS: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, triethanolamine, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, diazolideinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, anthemis nobilis flower extract, DMDM hydantoin.

on 11/3/2006 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this cleanser for years. I have very oily skin. This is a basic no frills cleanser. It gets makeup and eye makeup off. I still followed up with a toner to get the last traces. I switched cleanser when Mary Kay came out with Timewise. I would recommend this cleanser to anyone who wanted a basic cleanser. You can also buy a separate reusable pump for the bottle.