Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

3.4

NGREDIENTS: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, triethanolamine, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, diazolideinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, anthemis nobilis flower extract, DMDM hydantoin

on 11/3/2010 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This cleanser is nothing special. I have read a lot about it before I went to buy it, and I had high expectations. But I got disappointed; I have acne-prone skin and this does NOT keep my acne away.

It does not foam, it's more like a thick cream. And I don't get that "clean" feeling afterwards, instead I feel greasy still! I I have to wash my face again with my favourite cleanser Panoxyl 5%.

This cleanser is maybe good enough to remove the first layer of makeup you have on your face, but there are many cheaper cleansers for that purpose... This one is not worth the price, and hardly half of the price either...

So before you buy; get a sample or save your money.

Won't repurchase.

on 8/17/2009 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Doesn't remove all my makeup. Lather is okay. I prefer something that cleans better.

on 3/15/2009 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This removes oil off your face very well but for some reason it doesn't remove make-up at all. Try not to use this cleanser in the winter times as it dries out your skin to the point my skin started flaking. But for the summer months it was excellent.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this product!!!!! it "deep cleanses" my face, leaving my face less oily. i have a worse pimple problem but wneh i started using this cleanser, i noticed thet i have less pimples and less oily skin as well!! it works wonders on my face. what i hate is the packaging.. they could have udes a pump. but i will definitely repurchase :)

on 11/6/2004 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I always come back to this cleanser. It is very gentle for my combo skin and removes all my makeup for me. I don't particularly like cleansers that are too foamy/sudsy (as they always leave me feeling as if I'm too dry ) so this is the perfect cleanser for me. If you're looking for a cleanser that is gentle so that when you put treatment products on it doesn't irritate or burn, then definitely give this one a try.