Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

Filtered by hair type : Other
Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

4.4

NGREDIENTS: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, triethanolamine, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, diazolideinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, anthemis nobilis flower extract, DMDM hydantoin

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this cleanser! It absorbs oil but doesn't dry out my skin. I started using it about a month ago and am converted! I don't think I will use any other cleanser! Love it!

on 1/16/2012 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

It feels good on the skin but I can't really say that it did anything. Foams well but to me it's just a regular cleanser. Decent price and ok for a Mary Kay product. Probably wouldn't buy again because I don't believe it did anything

on 12/27/2006 1:56:00 PM

I like this cleanser because it's gentle and does not irritate or dry out my skin. I have oily skin and have clogged pores. This cleanser does not do any miracle, but it's an effective yet gentle cleanser that I can use in the morning or night. Fragrance free and foam up nicely.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily skin and have always found it very difficult to find a suitable cleanser. Have to admit I was skeptical. Have been using it for a few weeks, and this one is great! I've noticed my sking feels less oily throughout the day. Doesn't strip my skin or leave it feeling irritated at all...AND it doesn't leave it feeling "coated"...it's just perfect. I will definitely keep using it.

on 5/16/2004 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I wish I had this sooner. I've been through so many cleansers for oily skin and now I've finally found THE ONE, i think. Anyways, this cleanser is so gentle but effective. It deap cleans and takes away all the bad stuff. Its gentle so your face isn't left dry which causes more oil to accumualte on the face. My face is definatley less shiny now thanx to the cleanser. I really wanted to give it a 5 but it didn't foam as much as I wanted it to. So sometimes i squeeze the product out more than once to try and get a better foam. But this bottle is huge and lasts a long time. The other minor problem is sometimes the cleansers to gentle and I feel like my dead skin cells or w/e aren't being sloughed off so I use an exfoliater too. But in the end this is the best cleanser for OILY skin people.