Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

4.2

NGREDIENTS: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, triethanolamine, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, diazolideinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, anthemis nobilis flower extract, DMDM hydantoin

on 2/4/2013 9:17:00 PM

Mary Kay claims that this product is non-comedogenic (wont clog pores). I used it for years, not knowing that it was worsening my acne. It has to of the most pore clogging ingredients out there! Sodium Chloride and Potassium chloride.

Does what it says it does. Cleans well without over drying. Removes sunscreen and foundation really well, and most of the eyeliner/mascara (I usually use an eye makeup remover anyway). A little goes a long way-just a pea size will do ya-it rinses well. Overall a good product. It took about 9 months to go through a bottle so overall its more economical than drugstore cleasers.

Made in America
Tests on animals for Chinese markets only
Privately owned.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this cleanser! It absorbs oil but doesn't dry out my skin. I started using it about a month ago and am converted! I don't think I will use any other cleanser! Love it!

on 3/3/2010 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product works great! It has helped clear up my blemishes and control oil. My skin is combo with an oily T-Zone. Now my skin is clear and soft after using this product. I also use this along with the other Mary Kay Formula #3 Classic Basic Skin Care products.

on 8/20/2009 6:13:00 PM

I am 30 and have four children and with each child my skin got worse and worse. My youngest is 10 months and I have tried everything to clear up my acne during my pregnancy and after he was born. Then I tried this cleanser, with the formula 3 toner, mary kay spot treatment, and age defying moisturizer...no joke my face was cleared up within one week. I did not realize how bad my skin even truly was until I found a picture of myself from two months ago. I don't even look like the same person. My skin is acne free, and it glows. I don't even use a foundation anymore....

on 12/27/2006 1:56:00 PM

I like this cleanser because it's gentle and does not irritate or dry out my skin. I have oily skin and have clogged pores. This cleanser does not do any miracle, but it's an effective yet gentle cleanser that I can use in the morning or night. Fragrance free and foam up nicely.

on 11/3/2006 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this cleanser for years. I have very oily skin. This is a basic no frills cleanser. It gets makeup and eye makeup off. I still followed up with a toner to get the last traces. I switched cleanser when Mary Kay came out with Timewise. I would recommend this cleanser to anyone who wanted a basic cleanser. You can also buy a separate reusable pump for the bottle.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this product!!!!! it "deep cleanses" my face, leaving my face less oily. i have a worse pimple problem but wneh i started using this cleanser, i noticed thet i have less pimples and less oily skin as well!! it works wonders on my face. what i hate is the packaging.. they could have udes a pump. but i will definitely repurchase :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily skin and have always found it very difficult to find a suitable cleanser. Have to admit I was skeptical. Have been using it for a few weeks, and this one is great! I've noticed my sking feels less oily throughout the day. Doesn't strip my skin or leave it feeling irritated at all...AND it doesn't leave it feeling "coated"...it's just perfect. I will definitely keep using it.

on 4/11/2004 9:42:00 AM

I have used this cleanser off and on for years. I seem to always come back to this because it is a good basic cleanser. No fragrance and gentle on the skin.Removes all make-up and does not leave my skin tight.