Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

4.5

NGREDIENTS: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, triethanolamine, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, diazolideinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, anthemis nobilis flower extract, DMDM hydantoin

on 12/29/2012 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my holy grail cleanser. My skin is oily in the warmer months and closer to normal during the cooler months. I use this cleanser year round because it cleans my skin and removes the right amount of oil. Not too much, because that will only cause the skin to overcompensate by producing a lot more oil. This cleanser also removes makeup extremely well and is fragrance free. My consultant sells me the products at a discount, so the cost is reasonable. If you would like to purchase inexpensively, check Ebay and Craigslist.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

At first I was really skeptical about this cleanser. I used it a few times and my skin dryed out a lot. I used alittle bit of my timewise moisturizer and it fixed it. I have really oily skin and so I have to be careful with certain cleansers or moisturizers. I have been using it now for about 2-3 months and still have a lot of product left. I use it twice a day once in the morning and then again at night and I don't have to use the moisturizer it stoped drying my face out. It is realitvly cheap, and is basically unscented. It rinses good and foams nicely. I will definatly buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this cleanser! It absorbs oil but doesn't dry out my skin. I started using it about a month ago and am converted! I don't think I will use any other cleanser! Love it!

on 8/17/2009 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Doesn't remove all my makeup. Lather is okay. I prefer something that cleans better.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is by far one of my favourite products from Mary Kay. I am a self professed cleanser junkie and I could have only dreamed that a cleanser like this was out there!
It is a nice creamy, but not greasy, pearl like consistency that lathers somewhat like noxzema, and yet cleans absolutely every scrap of makeup I have on even after one go. I usually have to wash twice with any other cleanser just for my own sanity.
The bottle (and most MK products in general) is just so pretty and I love that it is a squeeze bottle ensuring you can get every ounce out of it. There is also a pump available for those who prefer that in a cleanser as well.
It has no fragrance or colors, and suits just about any skin type in my mind. I can see that it may be drying over time for someone who has quite dry skin already but for me, I swear this will be my cleanser for as long as I can buy it for. I know I sound kinda crazy but I have acne-prone skin and every deep cleanser I have ever tried either dries my skin til it cracks (Neutrogena Deep Clean Gel Cleanser) or takes more than one wash and isn't deep cleaning at all (Olay Deep Cleaning Face wash with Witch Hazel). I only use those examples as I'm sure most oily skin girls know what I am talking about!

Here are the ingredients as well, seeing as how it is impossible to find them online anywhere:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamide DIBA - S t e a rate, Quaternium-26, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea,
Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Chamomile Extract.

on 5/1/2007 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have used Mary Kay Formula 3 products (Cleanser, Toner, Lotion and Mask) for about seven years now and I love them. I have oily acne prone skin and these products have done wonders for me. I started using them the summer I moved from dry Utah climate to humid Connecticut climate, and they cleared up my skin right away. I've tried others (Paula's Choice, Clinique) and have come back to Mary Kay. I don't use any other Mary Kay makeup products but I think the skin care line is terrific! I will keep repurchasing as long at they keep making it.

on 11/3/2006 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this cleanser for years. I have very oily skin. This is a basic no frills cleanser. It gets makeup and eye makeup off. I still followed up with a toner to get the last traces. I switched cleanser when Mary Kay came out with Timewise. I would recommend this cleanser to anyone who wanted a basic cleanser. You can also buy a separate reusable pump for the bottle.

on 6/3/2006 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I began using Mary Kay when I was in my early 20's and used it pretty faithfully for several years with good results. This Cleanser #3 is a great cleanser. It cleaned my skin without leaving it feeling striped. My skin was very oily back then. I always thought that the price was good for the amount of product you got and I liked the bottle that it came in also. I like the look Mary Kay's containers. Kind of understated but very pretty. At the time, I was very happy with the results for my skin. It did help improve my skin and cut down on blemishes. Keep in mind however, before I started using MK I used mostly products that I now know were WAY too harsh for any skin type (remember those SeaBreeze brand products? YIKES!). Anyway, this MK cleanser is a good one and worth the price. I have just seen even better results since I switched to Paula's Choice products but I would use this again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Okay the worst things are that it comes in a squeeze bottle and it isn't exfoliating. I would prefer a pump or a tube but you can't have everything. Putting that aside, this is a great product. It cleanses my oily skin without stripping it dry. The combination of the cleanser and the toner are great. My esthetician commented that my skin looked great and wanted to know what I was using for my regimen

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

A very thorough cleanser and you don't have to use much. Lasts forever. I have combo skin and it didn't leave it too dry, and thoroughly cleansed the oily areas. I like to "check" my cleanser by the residue on my toner pad...there is virtually nothing after this cleanser. Great product, and great price. My one complaint is that the bottle is opaque and you can't really tell how much is left.