Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

3.7

NGREDIENTS: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, triethanolamine, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, diazolideinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, anthemis nobilis flower extract, DMDM hydantoin

on 1/16/2012 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

It feels good on the skin but I can't really say that it did anything. Foams well but to me it's just a regular cleanser. Decent price and ok for a Mary Kay product. Probably wouldn't buy again because I don't believe it did anything

on 1/14/2012 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I liked this for my oily acne prone skin, it leaves me feeling very clean. But I find it a tad too drying to repurchase and I have to use a moisturizer or I start peeling.

on 11/3/2010 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This cleanser is nothing special. I have read a lot about it before I went to buy it, and I had high expectations. But I got disappointed; I have acne-prone skin and this does NOT keep my acne away.

It does not foam, it's more like a thick cream. And I don't get that "clean" feeling afterwards, instead I feel greasy still! I I have to wash my face again with my favourite cleanser Panoxyl 5%.

This cleanser is maybe good enough to remove the first layer of makeup you have on your face, but there are many cheaper cleansers for that purpose... This one is not worth the price, and hardly half of the price either...

So before you buy; get a sample or save your money.

Won't repurchase.

on 3/3/2010 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product works great! It has helped clear up my blemishes and control oil. My skin is combo with an oily T-Zone. Now my skin is clear and soft after using this product. I also use this along with the other Mary Kay Formula #3 Classic Basic Skin Care products.

Nice deep cleaning feel. Doesn't irriate acne, It does make your skin feel dried out if you don't apply a moisturizer afterwards. I'm happy with it and I would buy again.

on 8/23/2009 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Found it over-dried my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product works!!
Buy the deep cleanser ,blemish toner,oil-controler moisterizer aka the whole set.My God its a miracle,i am a 15 year old teenager in the desert of Arizona,its bad enough i already have oily skin ,and do sports,but i hated my acne ,it was horriable.i used to cry about,no products really worked for me ,until this came along.After using this for like a month i nearly have flawless skin !!!compared to huge pimples and blemishes!

on 3/15/2009 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This removes oil off your face very well but for some reason it doesn't remove make-up at all. Try not to use this cleanser in the winter times as it dries out your skin to the point my skin started flaking. But for the summer months it was excellent.

on 4/18/2008 2:00:00 PM

This stuff was horrible on my face!!! It broke my face out so bad and felt like it was burning it. I had huge cystic acne on my chin and tons of whiteheads after using this for about 3 weeks. As soon as I stopped using it, my face improved a lot. It took awhile to overcome the effects of it and calm my face down. I'm gonna have marks for awhile from this one. Horrible stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a wonderful cleanser! It has a wonderfully creamy, pearly texture. The smell is mild. It cleans thoroughly. It leaves my skin soft - not dried out. I agree with other reviews posted that it would be nice if it came with an optional pump or flip-top dispenser. It costs a little bit, but it's worth it.