Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

3.3

NGREDIENTS: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, triethanolamine, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, diazolideinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, anthemis nobilis flower extract, DMDM hydantoin

on 8/23/2009 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Found it over-dried my skin.

on 8/15/2006 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow a pleasant surprise! I ignored Mary Kay products forever but am glad I gave them a try.This cleanser is great no overdrying what so ever.A little goes a long way.Had to fight for this up on Ebay,but still saved alot, but worth the actual ten bucks through Mary Kay. Oh and by the way checkout their lipoutliner if you have issures with lipstick feathering and bleeding, another great product!(It has been replaced with a new product but you can find the original on Ebay for real cheap, paid pennies for mine why they discontinue a product that works perfectly is beyond any reasoning and worse replace it with something that does not even come close to the original.

on 11/6/2004 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I always come back to this cleanser. It is very gentle for my combo skin and removes all my makeup for me. I don't particularly like cleansers that are too foamy/sudsy (as they always leave me feeling as if I'm too dry ) so this is the perfect cleanser for me. If you're looking for a cleanser that is gentle so that when you put treatment products on it doesn't irritate or burn, then definitely give this one a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very gentle cleanser that is for oily skin. I have very oily skin and this seemed to clean my skin fairly well. However, I had to use a separate cleanser to take off my makeup. Even with the makeup remover, the deep cleanser formula 3 still did not completely clean my skin. When I used a toner, I would still get a couple of cotton balls full of makeup. Would not repurchase for this reason.