Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

4.1

NGREDIENTS: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, triethanolamine, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, diazolideinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, anthemis nobilis flower extract, DMDM hydantoin

on 4/11/2004 9:42:00 AM

I have used this cleanser off and on for years. I seem to always come back to this because it is a good basic cleanser. No fragrance and gentle on the skin.Removes all make-up and does not leave my skin tight.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

A very thorough cleanser and you don't have to use much. Lasts forever. I have combo skin and it didn't leave it too dry, and thoroughly cleansed the oily areas. I like to "check" my cleanser by the residue on my toner pad...there is virtually nothing after this cleanser. Great product, and great price. My one complaint is that the bottle is opaque and you can't really tell how much is left.

on 5/16/2004 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I wish I had this sooner. I've been through so many cleansers for oily skin and now I've finally found THE ONE, i think. Anyways, this cleanser is so gentle but effective. It deap cleans and takes away all the bad stuff. Its gentle so your face isn't left dry which causes more oil to accumualte on the face. My face is definatley less shiny now thanx to the cleanser. I really wanted to give it a 5 but it didn't foam as much as I wanted it to. So sometimes i squeeze the product out more than once to try and get a better foam. But this bottle is huge and lasts a long time. The other minor problem is sometimes the cleansers to gentle and I feel like my dead skin cells or w/e aren't being sloughed off so I use an exfoliater too. But in the end this is the best cleanser for OILY skin people.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Okay the worst things are that it comes in a squeeze bottle and it isn't exfoliating. I would prefer a pump or a tube but you can't have everything. Putting that aside, this is a great product. It cleanses my oily skin without stripping it dry. The combination of the cleanser and the toner are great. My esthetician commented that my skin looked great and wanted to know what I was using for my regimen

Great cleanser for combo/oily sensitive skin. Does not irritate my skin, and takes off all my heay-duty make-up without a problem. Does feel a little dry afterwards, but not as much as others I have tried.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily skin and have always found it very difficult to find a suitable cleanser. Have to admit I was skeptical. Have been using it for a few weeks, and this one is great! I've noticed my sking feels less oily throughout the day. Doesn't strip my skin or leave it feeling irritated at all...AND it doesn't leave it feeling "coated"...it's just perfect. I will definitely keep using it.

I have combo-acne prone skin. I will say this cleanser is better than Proactive. I thought this would be like the Clearsil cleanser (good lather, rinses clean) but I am disappointed. This is an average cleanser. There is not a good lather, and I am left feeling like this is a cream cleanser which is sooo not good for my skin. I got this from hostess credit and I will not be repurchasing. I'll be going back to the Velocity gel cleanser which I am lost with out.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very gentle cleanser that is for oily skin. I have very oily skin and this seemed to clean my skin fairly well. However, I had to use a separate cleanser to take off my makeup. Even with the makeup remover, the deep cleanser formula 3 still did not completely clean my skin. When I used a toner, I would still get a couple of cotton balls full of makeup. Would not repurchase for this reason.

on 11/6/2004 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I always come back to this cleanser. It is very gentle for my combo skin and removes all my makeup for me. I don't particularly like cleansers that are too foamy/sudsy (as they always leave me feeling as if I'm too dry ) so this is the perfect cleanser for me. If you're looking for a cleanser that is gentle so that when you put treatment products on it doesn't irritate or burn, then definitely give this one a try.

on 9/27/2005 2:42:00 PM

This is a surprisingly good cleanser. I found the words "Deep Cleanser" a little frightening (I have combo skin with an oily t-zone but also dry areas that are very sensitive and prone to rosacea). But this cleaned well without being too drying or stripping. Still I would not recommend this to really dry types. It did not remove my eye makeup as well as I'd like but it did ok in that department. And contrary to some Mary Kay products there was no obnoxious scent. This has a very light foam which may be a turnoff to those who like a really foamy cleanser. Personally I find that cleansers with a heavier foam tend to irritate my skin so the lack of suds doesn't really bother me. This actually reminds me a lot of Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Cleanser with its pearly consistency and light foaming. I would agree that the packaging needs to be updated. At least give it a flip top cap so you don't have to unscrew the lid every time.