Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

Filtered by age: 36-43
Mary Kay Mary Kay Deep Cleanser Formula 3

4.6

NGREDIENTS: water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, triethanolamine, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, diazolideinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, anthemis nobilis flower extract, DMDM hydantoin

on 12/29/2012 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my holy grail cleanser. My skin is oily in the warmer months and closer to normal during the cooler months. I use this cleanser year round because it cleans my skin and removes the right amount of oil. Not too much, because that will only cause the skin to overcompensate by producing a lot more oil. This cleanser also removes makeup extremely well and is fragrance free. My consultant sells me the products at a discount, so the cost is reasonable. If you would like to purchase inexpensively, check Ebay and Craigslist.

Does what it says it does. Cleans well without over drying. Removes sunscreen and foundation really well, and most of the eyeliner/mascara (I usually use an eye makeup remover anyway). A little goes a long way-just a pea size will do ya-it rinses well. Overall a good product. It took about 9 months to go through a bottle so overall its more economical than drugstore cleasers.

Made in America
Tests on animals for Chinese markets only
Privately owned.

on 8/17/2009 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Doesn't remove all my makeup. Lather is okay. I prefer something that cleans better.

on 5/1/2007 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have used Mary Kay Formula 3 products (Cleanser, Toner, Lotion and Mask) for about seven years now and I love them. I have oily acne prone skin and these products have done wonders for me. I started using them the summer I moved from dry Utah climate to humid Connecticut climate, and they cleared up my skin right away. I've tried others (Paula's Choice, Clinique) and have come back to Mary Kay. I don't use any other Mary Kay makeup products but I think the skin care line is terrific! I will keep repurchasing as long at they keep making it.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really do like this product by Mary Kay. There is a pump for this cleanser. You have to request it from your Mary Kay Consultant specifically for the Deep Cleanser Formula 3 or you can order it from Ebay. I bought mine from Ebay for about $2.50. Anyway, this cleanser is great! I have Super oily, acne prone, and sensitive skin. I use this along with the Blemish Control Toner. My skin is finally at peace. I have less acne. My blemishes has cleared significantly. Most of all, the cleanser is fragrance Free. There is no itching, stinging or burning of the face and eyes. I call it the "fire face effect." If you decide to buy this cleanser, it will be money well spent.

Great cleanser for combo/oily sensitive skin. Does not irritate my skin, and takes off all my heay-duty make-up without a problem. Does feel a little dry afterwards, but not as much as others I have tried.

on 4/11/2004 9:42:00 AM

I have used this cleanser off and on for years. I seem to always come back to this because it is a good basic cleanser. No fragrance and gentle on the skin.Removes all make-up and does not leave my skin tight.