Bonne Bell Shadow Box

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I LOVE these boxes! I have them in Cafe Classics and Girlie Pinks, and use either one everyday. They're pigmented, and just look gorgeous on. I dont even know how to explain this product, they're just amazing. They're super cheap and last all day on me, and I love the colors, they're easy to work with and not too dramatic, perfect for everyday. I plan on buying the rest soon! Even if you don't like these, they're worth it to try, for only 3 or 4 bucks.

on 9/25/2010 9:57:00 PM

I was surprised by the quality of these little shadow boxes! I have the Cafe Classics color set and use it both for day and night looks. The colors are easily blendable. The price is great too!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I generally like these. I have the blue one, the brown one, and one with pink. The packaging is flimsy, because two of the lids broken on mine. One the pink palette, some of the colors don't show up. But overall, a good product.

I just love these shadows. I buy them time after time. They go on smooth and I love the colors. Not too much shimmer, just enough. I always buy Cafe Classics and Girlie Pinks. They look great in photos by the way. Love them way more than the expensive Sephora eyeshadow I wasted my money on this week....

on 7/29/2009 12:36:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have three of these Bonne Bell quads. I will say they are lighter, shimmery and less pigmented because they are designed for pree teens who are just starting out with makeup and prefer these colors. However, I do love soft shimmery pastels and the girly Pinks shade is absolutely perfect!

I use the bottom pink color as a base for my whole eyelid and it is absolutely gorgeous, I haven't found a pink that suits me quite as well. The lavender is pretty as well but I don't use the other two as they seem less pigmented and the color doesn't show up as much as I'd like. But for the price I'd buy this for the two shadows I do like.

I like the neutral quad as well. The brown isn't very dark so if you are someone who doesn't like wearing makeup this is the right shadow for you because it just leaves a hint of natural shimmer. I usually mix this with a few darker colors though because I prefer a more defined eye.

I also have hip hop charcoals. I bought this because they used it on youtube for a tutorial on a leona lois bleeding love makeup look and it worked just fine. With a heavy hand patting on the colors with a stiff brush and a base on the lids these shadows look just fine.

on 7/18/2009 5:00:00 PM

I bought the Hip Hop Charcoals. It had a nice selection of colors-a pearl white, a soft blue, a soft gray, and a very dark charcoal gray. Though I was used to matte eyeshadows, I liked the shimmer in this product. I wish it had stronger pigment and more staying powder, but still, it is definitely a decent product for the price, with some nice colors.

on 7/3/2009 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very nice eyeshadow! I have this in "Hip Hop Charcoals", and it's really nice, pretty results (: Sure, I'll buy it again.

on 3/10/2009 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely adore these eyeshadows. I got one of these from my sister since she didn't want it for whatever reason. I was reluctant to try it since I know that BB products are pretty cheap and I have always had bad experiences with cheaper shadows (terrible creasing). I gave this a try only once since I wasn't really going anywhere special so it didn't matter what my makeup looked like.
I liked the way it goes on evenly and there's a bit of shimmer so it makes eyelids look spectacular. I applied it and went about my day. Hours later I looked in the mirror and was absolutely shocked when I saw that the shadow did not crease at all and I didn't apply anything to my lids prior to putting the shadow on. It still looked absolutely perfect.

This is probably THE best eyeshadow I've ever tried, and for less then $4 it's a huge bargain. I will definitely be purchasing this again since they have such a wide variety of beautiful colors.

on 9/18/2008 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Eyes: Violet

I have this in Big City Pinks, and I love it! I use the lightest shade of pink to highlight my cheekbones, the light gray I use all over my eyelids and up to my eyebrows and the darkest shade of gray I use as eyeliner- looks super nice! I'm going to buy all of them.

I have "Girlie Pinks" and I love it. I thought I wouldn't like it due to the sparkle/shimmer, but the glitter is more subtle than it seems in the packaging. The pigmentation isn't bad but it's not amazing either. The texture is very silky and it glides on easily. Everything is good for the price, but of course it doesn't compete with the higher-end brands.