4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I wish this wasn't discontinued because i love this color. I bought it about 5 years ago and I still use it on a regular basis. Gorgeous pink, not too bright, not too soft, not too much shimmer. Great for work or play or lazy days.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

from

11 years ago

This took quite a bit of work on my part to hunt down, and I can't even remember how I can my hands on a full jar of this .. but boy was it worth it! I love most light icy pinks on my brown eyes, and All Girl pigment is no exception. It's one of the more chunkier pigments, so it does take some patience to work with, but it's absolutely beautiful dabbed wet on the lid. I use either Canton Candy as a base or Fresco Rose paint pot, and it's really unique in it's own way. It's a true light pink, but the shimmer is very icy, which is what makes it unique for me. I absolutely adore this pigment both for what it does for my eyes .. but also for it's versatility, because it's also an excellent highlighter on my cheeks over Plum Foolery or any true plummy blush. Another home run from MAC!

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

This is one of my favorite pigments - of course, I'm very pink anyway but it goes great with lilacy color clothes. I only have a sample so I never want to run out of it but I really love it.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairSilver, Curly, Fine

11 years ago

OK. Didn't like this. I didn't give it a low rating just because it didn't go with my yellow undertoned skin. It's very chunky and cheap looking to me. I didn't like it.

About reviewer (152 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0
from

12 years ago

This is one of my most hated pigments. yet the most sought after. as a pigment guru, this is one of my least favorites. I hate the texture and color pay off it looks like a crusty lavender after applied no pink about this yet it looks delicious in the jar but like s*** on. Ive tried all avenues of application mixing med, bases, etc. and i still hate this to death would love to swap it for an original "green" pigment jar. or teal.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

What a PERFECT color. It's just meant for those "girly" days where nothing will do but pink! I LOVE IT

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

13 years ago

I bought a 1/4 tsp sample of this on e-bay and I really don't get all the hype other than this is a d/c pigment, which apparantly makes it all the more valuable and desired. All-Girl is a shimmery, silver lavender-pink. It pairs well w/Pink Opal and while I like it, I don't love it. Worth the $5 I paid on ebay but I'm flabbergasted that full-size jars are going upwards of $70!

About reviewer (805 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

13 years ago

After lemming this for months, I finally purchased a jar on Ebay. For reference, I am an NC20/25, dark brown eyes, and favor cool colors to offset my sallow undertones. This is a completely perfect color for those of us who reach for the cool tones. It brightens my eyes without an over-the-top ruddy pink. In the jar, it appears almost lilac, but reads as a lovely pink on my lids. It's what I was really hoping for this summer in Shimmertime (which was not even really a pink). I l-o-v-e it, and will skulk about looking for another jar. Unfortunately, it has a huge bandwagon of fans, so it goes for completely silly prices. On the buy-it-now options on the bay, it's listed for $69. I saw one once for $89. Oh, okay... I have to admit this...I paid $40. Fortunately, it's a lifetime supply, and I am telling myself it was worth every penny.

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

13 years ago

I paired this with Shimmertime pigment, and the two are quite similar. The Shimmertime is slightly more pink, and the All-Girl is slightly more lilac. Both are used as a highlighter, or a wash of color. It DOES look just like the MAC shadow Swish as well. It pairs well with pinks or purples, slightly over hyped for what it is, it's not a HG for me, but I like it ok. I was dumb enough to buy it for $25.00. I wouldn't buy anymore of this, because I have a lifetime supply.

About reviewer (852 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

14 years ago

Yep, this is just a loose, sparklier version of Swish, at least on me (PPP). I actually prefer it over Swish for pigmentation but there is more fallout unfortunately. I think this is pretty with purples but way overrated as far as LE pigments go.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair