RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit
Rimmel Lasting Finish Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 & 250Rimmel

on 7/22/2010 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

love this nude!! i got it along with my rimmel airy fairy. its a really good nude colour for my yellow based skin tone, i use a lip balm underneath so it doesnt feel dry, and not heavy at all. i usually top it off with a lip gloss because its a cream colour and it just looks kinda flat and not very shiny on its own.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I just bought this lipstick yesterday and i love it! The packaging is simple, the colour is a peachy nude with golden undertones which is neutral enough to wear everyday (my lips are quite large and wearing dark colours really does nothing at all for me) - to school in my case, and on a non-beauty note, i think the name "Birthday suit" is utterly adorable :)

on 1/7/2010 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My lips already have a pink/peach color to it, so this nude lipstick really brings out my natural lip color in a good way. It has a little sparkle but I like it. I recommend putting lip balm before applying the lipstick, because the lipstick might look a little drying. Any lipgloss can go with it. This is a gooooood product (: