Rimmel Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Rimmel Lasting Finish Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 & 250Rimmel

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

This is a nude-peach lipstick which is just perfect for my naturally pigmented lips. It goes on smoothly when applied and can be a little drying after 3-4 hours of wear. Stays on for hours if you don't eat and/ or drink, it leaves kinda MLBB stain at the end of the day. I love the sweet scent which is not overwhelming.
Overall, I think this product is good.

on 7/22/2010 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

love this nude!! i got it along with my rimmel airy fairy. its a really good nude colour for my yellow based skin tone, i use a lip balm underneath so it doesnt feel dry, and not heavy at all. i usually top it off with a lip gloss because its a cream colour and it just looks kinda flat and not very shiny on its own.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I just bought this lipstick yesterday and i love it! The packaging is simple, the colour is a peachy nude with golden undertones which is neutral enough to wear everyday (my lips are quite large and wearing dark colours really does nothing at all for me) - to school in my case, and on a non-beauty note, i think the name "Birthday suit" is utterly adorable :)

on 1/17/2010 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this at target and i do not like when lipsticks don't have a plastic seal over because other people can "sample" it. Anyway i bought it for 4 dollars. My skin is a medium dark and it is such a great color for a nude lip. I feel this needs a good lip gloss over this just so it doesn't look so caked on.

on 1/7/2010 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My lips already have a pink/peach color to it, so this nude lipstick really brings out my natural lip color in a good way. It has a little sparkle but I like it. I recommend putting lip balm before applying the lipstick, because the lipstick might look a little drying. Any lipgloss can go with it. This is a gooooood product (:

on 8/3/2009 4:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely love this colour on my NC35, tanned skin. Which is why I am gutted that the smell and taste are so nasty. I have tried to get over it, and I can't -- wearing this lipstick fills my nostrils with a cloying, sickly-sweet smell, and the taste isn't much better. Rimmel, please ask your chemists to work on the smell and taste of this lipstick, because you're turning customers away. I give this one lippie because the colour is gorgeous. But I wouldn't buy again, for the above reasons.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this lipstick. I was looking for a nude lipstick but i didn't want to pay a lot for it. This is the perfect lipstick for me. I have brown skin and this one matches my lips almost perfectly and it costs like $4. I will definitely repurchase. Plus, it smells good.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Paired with MAC Saplicious gloss, it's perfect nude lip for my NC45 complexion. The one thing that really bothers me about this lipstick is it's scent and taste. It smells like nasty bubblegum or something and the taste is even worse. Ugh! I hate having it on my lips, as the smell does not go away. Also, the color doesn't last very long on the lips. Would I repurchase? Probably not, as the smell is almost unbearable for me. It's really a shame though. Like I said before, paired with the right gloss, it makes a really lovely nude lip.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really like Birthday Suit . Its such a nice medium pinky brown
without being too frosty. I love the fact that it just "drenches" your lips with color! Its packed with pigment! and the way it smells...Its divine. This might be my saturday-look-lippie, You kinda feel like a wooden nymph with this one...Oh So Natural, on another Level :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I rarely use lipstick, but wanted a nude color for fall...and since lipstick is making a comeback (according to Allure), I decided to get this shade after doing a board search for it. I was skeptical when I saw this in the tube...looked like a very pale pale beige with just a hint of shimmer. I thought this color would wash me out as I'm pretty pale myself. What a pleasant surprise. This color is the perfect nude that can give you that polished look for weekends or for work. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. On me it's a beigh peach with a hint of shimmer and almost a MLBB color. I'm digging Rimmel lipsticks. Another color I have from Rimmel is Ballistic...beautiful red color.