RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Rimmel Lasting Finish Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 & 250Rimmel

3.9

on 5/10/2013 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Nice colour but the finish is a bit too glittery
Looks cakey and makes your lips look dry and peeled...

on 11/2/2010 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Pros:
-Very moisturizing
-Very nice browny nude peachy colour with shimmer
-Glides on smoothly
-Very pigmented
-Smells great
Cons:
-Not long lasting
-May settle in the lines of your lips slightly.
Yet this is a great lipstick at a great price. Will repurchase :)

on 5/29/2010 2:19:00 PM

not drying and does last quite some time. but doesn't really show up on my lips either.
it just gives me a frosty tint.

on 5/15/2010 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is the only nude lipstick I could wear anywhere!, I'm generally not a lover for the nudes but this has totally changed my view, it's moisturising and it's very affordable!
Amazing product at a cheap price!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

When I went out to buy this because of the rave revies, I had imagined that it would be a very natural nude color. However, when I got home and tried it on, it was a horrible frosty orangey brown on my very pigmented lips (I'm NC25). I was highly dissapointed. Then I decided to try it over MAC Hue l/s (which lightens my lips) and it was a much more appealing, natural color. Still it was quite orangey. Next, I tried applying concealer on my lips then Birthday Suit, and it FINALLY turned out to be the warm nudey color that I wanted it to be. Paired with NYX Natural Lipgloss, this is a very gorgeous natural goldeny hard to describe color. :)

However, the smell can sometimes be quite artifically horrible. Sometimes the smell is very strong, and sometimes its barely noticable. Also, if you're cool toned, I would definitely stay far, far away from this lipstick

ROP for pics+

continued >>

on 12/23/2009 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!!!!!! it is the PERFECT neutral nude lipstick for women of color.. my lips are very pigmented so i was soo shock on how well it looked on my lips.. it doesn't look like i have on concealer like most nude lipsticks, it looks very natural and it look amazing with my caramel skintone!! Also, it is super cheap, under 5 dollars!! i would definatley buy this lipstick again!!!!

on 11/1/2009 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this one with Airy fairy and have to say this one is better. It suits my skin color since im light skinned and makes my lips look darker but still be a light color.It smells fruity and plastic which some people may not like but im okay with that. I would recommend this to people with light skin.

on 4/26/2009 3:42:00 PM

I don't like this colour on me. This is definetly not a nude colour, it goes on orange and brown. Not very attractive on the lips. Very surprising how people call this a nude colour. I bought this only because I heard it's a nude colour and after trying it, I was disappointed. I'm a nude lip wearer and this is NOT nude.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love these lipsticks but I accidentily got this one instead of Frosted :(
oops, on my pale skin this is super orangey but its smooth and soft
and I use a balm undermeath so my lips don't get dry.
If you can pull off this shade, more power to ya, but this color just isn't good for me.

A great light shimmery nude that pairs well with a dramatic eye. This screams MLBB! Very moisturizing, but, alas, not long-lasting.