Rimmel Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I just bought this lipstick yesterday and i love it! The packaging is simple, the colour is a peachy nude with golden undertones which is neutral enough to wear everyday (my lips are quite large and wearing dark colours really does nothing at all for me) - to school in my case, and on a non-beauty note, i think the name "Birthday suit" is utterly adorable :)

on 12/23/2009 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!!!!!! it is the PERFECT neutral nude lipstick for women of color.. my lips are very pigmented so i was soo shock on how well it looked on my lips.. it doesn't look like i have on concealer like most nude lipsticks, it looks very natural and it look amazing with my caramel skintone!! Also, it is super cheap, under 5 dollars!! i would definatley buy this lipstick again!!!!

on 8/2/2006 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

A great nude lipstick to go with anything. In search for the nude lipstick I have made some terrible purchases that gave me either corpsy lips or too pink ones for my light olive complexion. It smells kind of 'bubblegummy' to me which I don't mind. Long story short, not too brown/pink/peachy just nude and wears pretty well. Try it.