RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/16/2012 4:34:00 PM

Pros:
Nice slightly darker than nude shade.
Applies easily and evenly.
Lasts slightly longer than your average lipstick.

Cons:
Slightly drying.

on 7/22/2010 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

love this nude!! i got it along with my rimmel airy fairy. its a really good nude colour for my yellow based skin tone, i use a lip balm underneath so it doesnt feel dry, and not heavy at all. i usually top it off with a lip gloss because its a cream colour and it just looks kinda flat and not very shiny on its own.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love these lipsticks but I accidentily got this one instead of Frosted :(
oops, on my pale skin this is super orangey but its smooth and soft
and I use a balm undermeath so my lips don't get dry.
If you can pull off this shade, more power to ya, but this color just isn't good for me.

on 1/19/2006 11:55:00 AM

I don't usually buy this brand but I thought I'd try it out. It went on fairly smoothly and gave nice sheer color with a hint of shimmer, but not too much shimmer. I really like the color too, I would definately buy this again.
EDIT:
I forgot to mention the smell.. it's not so great, and scents don't usually bother me. So if you're sensitive to things like that, you might wanna skip this.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I will buy this once I run out. This ended up being my first lipstick about a year ago or so. I mainly bought it for the name [heh], but it ended up being a great first lipstick. Goes on a nice nude colour with a hint of shimmer. It didn't camoflauge my lips into my skin or anything, made them stand out a bit more. About halfway through the spin wheel to get it up broke, but that may be my fault. Not sure, but I do know I'm going to buy this again once I run out.

on 7/11/2005 7:44:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this today based on the MUA reviews and it is a rosy bronze color, very natural & YLBB.

For a drugstore lipstick, it's not all that cheap (I paid around 6$ for it.) but it's pretty good quality. It feels like a balm on my lips. Unfortunately, the balm-y texture is merely wishful thinking. It dried up my lips and flaked off in little balls. So i definitely recommend a little bit of real balm underneath.

But the lipstick has a nice moist sheen. It looks great with a tan but it's very warm toned, so cool-toned people might want to avoid this one. Tastes pretty good too, a sort of sweet flavor. However, it doesn't last very long (maybe a few hrs at best.)

For reference, I'm warm toned medium with black hair brown eyes and semi-pigmented lips.