RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 18 & Under
RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit
Rimmel Lasting Finish Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 & 250Rimmel

on 5/29/2010 2:19:00 PM

not drying and does last quite some time. but doesn't really show up on my lips either.
it just gives me a frosty tint.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I just bought this lipstick yesterday and i love it! The packaging is simple, the colour is a peachy nude with golden undertones which is neutral enough to wear everyday (my lips are quite large and wearing dark colours really does nothing at all for me) - to school in my case, and on a non-beauty note, i think the name "Birthday suit" is utterly adorable :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

When I went out to buy this because of the rave revies, I had imagined that it would be a very natural nude color. However, when I got home and tried it on, it was a horrible frosty orangey brown on my very pigmented lips (I'm NC25). I was highly dissapointed. Then I decided to try it over MAC Hue l/s (which lightens my lips) and it was a much more appealing, natural color. Still it was quite orangey. Next, I tried applying concealer on my lips then Birthday Suit, and it FINALLY turned out to be the warm nudey color that I wanted it to be. Paired with NYX Natural Lipgloss, this is a very gorgeous natural goldeny hard to describe color. :)

However, the smell can sometimes be quite artifically horrible. Sometimes the smell is very strong, and sometimes its barely noticable. Also, if you're cool toned, I would definitely stay far, far away from this lipstick

ROP for pics+

continued >>

on 11/1/2009 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this one with Airy fairy and have to say this one is better. It suits my skin color since im light skinned and makes my lips look darker but still be a light color.It smells fruity and plastic which some people may not like but im okay with that. I would recommend this to people with light skin.

on 1/18/2009 1:26:00 PM

What a great drugstore find! I picked this up after someone in the Yahoo community suggested it to me. This is a really flattering pinky-peachy-caramel color on my fair-medium skin. The only gripe I have about this product is that the fragrance smells awful, think cough syrup. But it's not horrible enough that I wouldn't buy it again. I love this lipstick--it's the only one I ever wear and a staple in my makeup bag.

I've been on the lookout for the perfect nude color. Considering the fact that I'm not a fan of lipstick, I don't know why I bought this. But the color looked pretty in the store and it was pretty cheap.... I didn't like the color on me. I have light-medium beigy skin. I think I'll stick to my lip gloss.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I will buy this once I run out. This ended up being my first lipstick about a year ago or so. I mainly bought it for the name [heh], but it ended up being a great first lipstick. Goes on a nice nude colour with a hint of shimmer. It didn't camoflauge my lips into my skin or anything, made them stand out a bit more. About halfway through the spin wheel to get it up broke, but that may be my fault. Not sure, but I do know I'm going to buy this again once I run out.