RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I really really love this shade, but I wouldn't call it a "nude". For me, that's a positive thing. I'm very fairly complected and I need some color on my lips to keep me from looking like a corpse.

This is a very pretty natural color; sort of a warm, peachy flesh tone. But don't cringe when I say "peachy". It doesn't scream peach. It's a very subtle peach tint, which makes it perfect for those who are warm, but pale. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a nude that is suitable for pale skin that doesn't have pink undertones, so for me, this is a real find.

However...I took off one lippie becaue I'm not crazy about the consistency. It's very, very sheer; almost the consistency of a gloss. It really doesn't last long on it's own. I layer it over Rimmel's long wearing lip liner in Tiramisu and that creates a very pretty, long lasting effect.

All in all, for the price, it's a nice product and a beautiful shade. I almost always layer my lip products anyway, so no hardship there. Because the color is so perfect for me, I'll definitely purchase again.

on 5/20/2008 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wow, fantastic lipstick for $5! It is the perfect nude lipstick for me (fair/warm w/red undertones, blue/green eyes, brown hair). Goes on creamy and has a slight shimmer. Lasts a long time and is not drying even as it starts wearing off (as other lipsticks do to me). I also have Kasbah, and Asia which are great too. Love the price so much I'm off to buy more, 1 for my desk and 1 for my car.

on 8/31/2007 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is such a nice nude/peach lip color. I was hesitant on buying this lipstick because in the tube under store lighting, the color just seemed to so blah (dead) and with my pale skin, I thought it would just wash me out. But I bought it anyways since it was cheap. I went home and tried this on and I fell in love! This color is not blah at all. It has a little peach in it and is a great nude for me for when I want a darker eye. I like the smell of this lipstick and the consistency and tubing.

on 10/24/2005 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this color to tone down my pigmented lips. Nice when I'm wearing a cool colored shirt. I could really do without the smell, but it's tolerable. I can tell that I will use this color often.