RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Rimmel Lasting Finish Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 & 250Rimmel

4.3

on 5/10/2013 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Nice colour but the finish is a bit too glittery
Looks cakey and makes your lips look dry and peeled...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I just bought this lipstick yesterday and i love it! The packaging is simple, the colour is a peachy nude with golden undertones which is neutral enough to wear everyday (my lips are quite large and wearing dark colours really does nothing at all for me) - to school in my case, and on a non-beauty note, i think the name "Birthday suit" is utterly adorable :)

on 1/7/2010 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My lips already have a pink/peach color to it, so this nude lipstick really brings out my natural lip color in a good way. It has a little sparkle but I like it. I recommend putting lip balm before applying the lipstick, because the lipstick might look a little drying. Any lipgloss can go with it. This is a gooooood product (:

on 1/18/2009 1:26:00 PM

What a great drugstore find! I picked this up after someone in the Yahoo community suggested it to me. This is a really flattering pinky-peachy-caramel color on my fair-medium skin. The only gripe I have about this product is that the fragrance smells awful, think cough syrup. But it's not horrible enough that I wouldn't buy it again. I love this lipstick--it's the only one I ever wear and a staple in my makeup bag.