RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Rimmel Lasting Finish Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 & 250Rimmel

3.7

on 7/22/2010 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

love this nude!! i got it along with my rimmel airy fairy. its a really good nude colour for my yellow based skin tone, i use a lip balm underneath so it doesnt feel dry, and not heavy at all. i usually top it off with a lip gloss because its a cream colour and it just looks kinda flat and not very shiny on its own.

on 5/29/2010 2:19:00 PM

not drying and does last quite some time. but doesn't really show up on my lips either.
it just gives me a frosty tint.

on 5/15/2010 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is the only nude lipstick I could wear anywhere!, I'm generally not a lover for the nudes but this has totally changed my view, it's moisturising and it's very affordable!
Amazing product at a cheap price!!

on 12/23/2009 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!!!!!! it is the PERFECT neutral nude lipstick for women of color.. my lips are very pigmented so i was soo shock on how well it looked on my lips.. it doesn't look like i have on concealer like most nude lipsticks, it looks very natural and it look amazing with my caramel skintone!! Also, it is super cheap, under 5 dollars!! i would definatley buy this lipstick again!!!!

on 4/26/2009 3:42:00 PM

I don't like this colour on me. This is definetly not a nude colour, it goes on orange and brown. Not very attractive on the lips. Very surprising how people call this a nude colour. I bought this only because I heard it's a nude colour and after trying it, I was disappointed. I'm a nude lip wearer and this is NOT nude.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love these lipsticks but I accidentily got this one instead of Frosted :(
oops, on my pale skin this is super orangey but its smooth and soft
and I use a balm undermeath so my lips don't get dry.
If you can pull off this shade, more power to ya, but this color just isn't good for me.

A great light shimmery nude that pairs well with a dramatic eye. This screams MLBB! Very moisturizing, but, alas, not long-lasting.

on 3/5/2008 3:26:00 PM

I don't own the 'birthday suit shade', I own the 'frosted' and 'nude pink' shades, but nonetheless, I love them. They are super cheap. I don't like the packaging, it's just too plain for me. I'm planning on going to buy a bunch of shades ASAP, because it is a lovely lippie!

I've been on the lookout for the perfect nude color. Considering the fact that I'm not a fan of lipstick, I don't know why I bought this. But the color looked pretty in the store and it was pretty cheap.... I didn't like the color on me. I have light-medium beigy skin. I think I'll stick to my lip gloss.

on 1/19/2006 11:55:00 AM

I don't usually buy this brand but I thought I'd try it out. It went on fairly smoothly and gave nice sheer color with a hint of shimmer, but not too much shimmer. I really like the color too, I would definately buy this again.
EDIT:
I forgot to mention the smell.. it's not so great, and scents don't usually bother me. So if you're sensitive to things like that, you might wanna skip this.