RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/16/2012 4:34:00 PM

Pros:
Nice slightly darker than nude shade.
Applies easily and evenly.
Lasts slightly longer than your average lipstick.

Cons:
Slightly drying.

on 11/2/2010 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Pros:
-Very moisturizing
-Very nice browny nude peachy colour with shimmer
-Glides on smoothly
-Very pigmented
-Smells great
Cons:
-Not long lasting
-May settle in the lines of your lips slightly.
Yet this is a great lipstick at a great price. Will repurchase :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love nudes. The problem is most drugstore brands don't have a good selection of nude shades(though this is finally changing). Now I love my high ends, but I also love drugstore lipsticks and it's frustrating to not be able to find my fav kind of lip shade at the drugstore. This is perfect. The texture if very comfortable, sheer and balmy, reminds me of my much loved L'Oreal Shine Delice lipsticks that were so cruely discontinued. The lasting power is decent, but I don't lick my lips much so I'm sure that contributes. The color, oh the color, it's gorgeous, a warm peachy nude, but not so very peachy that peach is all you see, just enough peach to warm it up perfectly. The hint of peach, slight touch of shimmer/frost(and I mean slight, so do not fear) and sheerness keep a safe distance from the dreaded corpse lips. I have pretty pigmented lips and this succeeds in neutralizing them without looking like concealer. The scent isn't my fav, and it's rather strong, but I can deal because the color and texture are so dreamy, and need I mention it's under 6 bucks? Overall, I love this lipstick and I bet you will too.