Rimmel Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/16/2012 4:34:00 PM

Pros:
Nice slightly darker than nude shade.
Applies easily and evenly.
Lasts slightly longer than your average lipstick.

Cons:
Slightly drying.

on 1/20/2012 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This lipstick is a nice peachy/nude colour. Doesnt last long however even though its called 'lasting finish' and I reapply a few times during the day. Wouldnt be a lippy I choose for going out or dressing up but something I keep in my bag all the time for when i need it! I would repurchase again x

on 11/2/2010 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Pros:
-Very moisturizing
-Very nice browny nude peachy colour with shimmer
-Glides on smoothly
-Very pigmented
-Smells great
Cons:
-Not long lasting
-May settle in the lines of your lips slightly.
Yet this is a great lipstick at a great price. Will repurchase :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I agree it is a warm nude. It has some luminousity to it.. so it glows. I loved it in the store and when I tried it on at home. It's a peachy nude on me. With some subtle pink to keep it from being dull.

on 3/2/2008 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Color barely showed up on my lips, the smell makes me want to gag, and the texture is dry not moisturizing. I tried it once and never touched it again! Maybe I got a bunk one, but I really hated it.

on 8/16/2007 6:30:00 AM

I like this generic nude lip colour - i have quite full, naturally VERY red lips (people often ask what red lipstick i am wearing!), so if i have strong eye makeup on i like to tone down my lips. This works well with my pale skin also - i dont look washed out or corpse-like. Its also easy to apply, not drying & natural looking (it has a very very slight shimmer/sheen).A good nude lip staple to have on stand by.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my everyday (most of the time). It works very well with my red hair. The colour lasts a long time and it isn't dry or waxy, it stays so smooth. I love it!

on 11/26/2005 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Wow..Why didn't I try this soon.I can't wear most nude shades as I'm an LLL with Yellow undertones and the majority of nudes make me look dead or like I've chowed down on a tube of concealer.Birthday Suit is a Gorgeous light peachy,carmel nude shade..Goes on smooth..make my lips look plump and moist.Not frosty,more of a glow or sheen to it.Has a nice scent..Vanilla or coconut??The scent really isn't too overpowering

on 8/13/2005 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have blonde hair, blue eyes and a fair cool complexion. this color did not work for me, I should have known better, but you all seemed to be crazy about it so I thought I'd try it, but the worst part was the smell and taste. turned my stomach, I had to wipe it off! this is definitely going back to Walmart. on the good side, it was creamy.

on 7/6/2005 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Another great Rimmel color...nude, caramel, peach overtones. It's incredibly natural, and this line is so creamy. It doesn't last too long, but I've yet to find a l/s that does, and I'm 47. It's similar to Clinique Beige, but without the sparkle. Rimmel is great...but this line, like I've said before, is usually too dark for me. Try it-for $4.00 you can't go wrong!