Rimmel Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

When everyone said this was the perfect nude i think i was thinking it was a bit lighter. Its a nice colour but its kind of a medium beige, not really that nude kind of more brown. I love the consostency just not too impressed by the colour.

on 12/12/2007 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

i love nude lipstick and i'm always on the hunt for them because it's so hard to find the right match for your skin tone and lipcolor.birthday suit is a very pretty color however,on me, it turns into this horrible dark apricot brown,it reminded me of the color of a brick,too dark and orange for my complexion.i gave it an extra lippie because the texture was fine.

on 6/15/2007 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

ok the first lipstick i got from rimmel was airy fairy and i thought that was like my lipcolor but w/ a tinge more pink. but man....this is more dead on when it comes to matching my exact lip color. i thought maybe it was just me...so i asked my daughter what color my lipstick was. her response was...that i wasn't wearing any. and that my lips was just a little shiny. i didn't realize until recently after purchasing the rimmel l/s's that i have pale lips! a nice lipstick but for someone like me..there's really no point in purchasing this. but if you have pigmented lips i'm sure this would be a great nude. picture in my profile.