RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit
Rimmel Lasting Finish Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 & 250Rimmel

3.5

on 11/16/2012 4:34:00 PM

Pros:
Nice slightly darker than nude shade.
Applies easily and evenly.
Lasts slightly longer than your average lipstick.

Cons:
Slightly drying.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love these lipsticks but I accidentily got this one instead of Frosted :(
oops, on my pale skin this is super orangey but its smooth and soft
and I use a balm undermeath so my lips don't get dry.
If you can pull off this shade, more power to ya, but this color just isn't good for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

When everyone said this was the perfect nude i think i was thinking it was a bit lighter. Its a nice colour but its kind of a medium beige, not really that nude kind of more brown. I love the consostency just not too impressed by the colour.

on 3/5/2008 3:26:00 PM

I don't own the 'birthday suit shade', I own the 'frosted' and 'nude pink' shades, but nonetheless, I love them. They are super cheap. I don't like the packaging, it's just too plain for me. I'm planning on going to buy a bunch of shades ASAP, because it is a lovely lippie!

on 1/19/2006 11:55:00 AM

I don't usually buy this brand but I thought I'd try it out. It went on fairly smoothly and gave nice sheer color with a hint of shimmer, but not too much shimmer. I really like the color too, I would definately buy this again.
EDIT:
I forgot to mention the smell.. it's not so great, and scents don't usually bother me. So if you're sensitive to things like that, you might wanna skip this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love nudes. The problem is most drugstore brands don't have a good selection of nude shades(though this is finally changing). Now I love my high ends, but I also love drugstore lipsticks and it's frustrating to not be able to find my fav kind of lip shade at the drugstore. This is perfect. The texture if very comfortable, sheer and balmy, reminds me of my much loved L'Oreal Shine Delice lipsticks that were so cruely discontinued. The lasting power is decent, but I don't lick my lips much so I'm sure that contributes. The color, oh the color, it's gorgeous, a warm peachy nude, but not so very peachy that peach is all you see, just enough peach to warm it up perfectly. The hint of peach, slight touch of shimmer/frost(and I mean slight, so do not fear) and sheerness keep a safe distance from the dreaded corpse lips. I have pretty pigmented lips and this succeeds in neutralizing them without looking like concealer. The scent isn't my fav, and it's rather strong, but I can deal because the color and texture are so dreamy, and need I mention it's under 6 bucks? Overall, I love this lipstick and I bet you will too.