RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Filtered by skin tone : Other
RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit
Rimmel Lasting Finish Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 & 250Rimmel

4.3

this is a really great quality nude for a cheap drugstore price. no need to go to the department stores, just check out your local walgreens and look for this shade. i would say it is rather medium in the color family for beige, not too dark and not washing-you-out-too pale. will repurchase if i run out, also looks really great when paired with rimmel's crush. and lastly, the scent is sugary and (IMO) pleasant.

on 2/14/2008 2:26:00 PM

My new favorite lipstick. The color is surprisingly great with my light olive skin. I like the shine and I like the lasting power. I bought it at Walgreens last week when it was buy one get one free. Best purchase I've made in a long time.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this lipstick too! I have gotten so that I really love the more lightish/nude lip colors and I always wear gloss over them, or any lipstick for that matter. I always use a Mac gloss--usually a plushglass. This color is a very pretty beigish nude and is a whole lot like my beloved Mac lipstick in High Tea. This looks really pretty with Nice Buzz plushglass over it, or Soft Sun or Spirited regular lipglass. I will buy this again for sure............

on 3/1/2007 1:11:00 PM

Eh, nothing really special about Rimmel's Birthday Suit. It's a honey beige pink nude with some pearl. It is a nice nude, it just doesn't do anything for me. The formula is ok, smells like candied coconut to me. I don't like fragranced lipsticks but this is tolerable, fades within a few minutes. Birthday Suit reminds me of a less pinky peach version of my HG which is GA Mania #26. I prefer GA because it's unscented and the Mania formula is thicker and more moisturizing. So unfortunately I don't have much use for Birthday Suit. For reference I'm Chanel Beige, Stila 30 watts, GA LSF 5.5.

on 12/13/2006 5:02:00 PM

Nice neutral, gold toned nude. Would buy this color again.

Birthday Suit is a warm,honey-nude beige shade with shimmer.It's a very creamy lipstick,incredibly moisturizing and smooth.The scent of this lipstick is faintly spicy-I can't tell if it's ginger,cinnamon or what (maybe a combo),but it's definately a warm spice-ish scent.This may bother some people but it doesn't bother me much.Great lipstick with a cheap price tag!I won't repurchase this once I use it up,though,because I like nude shades with more pink in them.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

After searching for this i finally found it. Even once I found it and saw it in person I hesitated about buying it. But I did and wow I love it! Isn't drying, most l/s i have to wear with chapstick but this stuff is mositurizing on its own. great everyday flirty color,im ready to throw all my other lippies out and just usethis forever

on 5/11/2006 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

After trying countless Rimmel l/s (Paradise, Airy Fairy, Heather Shimmer) I was about to give up on them, but I decided to try Birthday Suit even though some other reviewers have complained about the orangeness. Well for me, it looks similar on the lips to Mac High Tea, but slightly peacher and more pigmented. Plus you can get Rimmel l/s for dirt cheap, especially when they're on sale at drugstores. This definitely works on pigmented lips, as mine are too colored to wear anything like Mac Hue and Blankety, or Nars Chelsea Girls. If I wear Birthday Suit with a layer of Mac C-Thru lip glass over it, it's the closest I'll get to Nars Chelsea Girls without the gross "my lips disappeared" look. For once.... I'm happy with my Rimmel l/s purchase and would consider repurchasing, although the scent does bother me a bit.

on 8/22/2005 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Very versatile nude. Doesn't deaden me or look cheap in the least. I'd call it MLBP (my lips but paler). It's actually quite a sophisticated, wearable color. One of my favorite nudes.