RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Rimmel Lasting Finish Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 & 250Rimmel

4.1

on 11/2/2010 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Pros:
-Very moisturizing
-Very nice browny nude peachy colour with shimmer
-Glides on smoothly
-Very pigmented
-Smells great
Cons:
-Not long lasting
-May settle in the lines of your lips slightly.
Yet this is a great lipstick at a great price. Will repurchase :)

on 7/22/2010 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

love this nude!! i got it along with my rimmel airy fairy. its a really good nude colour for my yellow based skin tone, i use a lip balm underneath so it doesnt feel dry, and not heavy at all. i usually top it off with a lip gloss because its a cream colour and it just looks kinda flat and not very shiny on its own.

on 5/15/2010 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is the only nude lipstick I could wear anywhere!, I'm generally not a lover for the nudes but this has totally changed my view, it's moisturising and it's very affordable!
Amazing product at a cheap price!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I just bought this lipstick yesterday and i love it! The packaging is simple, the colour is a peachy nude with golden undertones which is neutral enough to wear everyday (my lips are quite large and wearing dark colours really does nothing at all for me) - to school in my case, and on a non-beauty note, i think the name "Birthday suit" is utterly adorable :)

on 1/7/2010 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My lips already have a pink/peach color to it, so this nude lipstick really brings out my natural lip color in a good way. It has a little sparkle but I like it. I recommend putting lip balm before applying the lipstick, because the lipstick might look a little drying. Any lipgloss can go with it. This is a gooooood product (:

on 12/23/2009 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!!!!!! it is the PERFECT neutral nude lipstick for women of color.. my lips are very pigmented so i was soo shock on how well it looked on my lips.. it doesn't look like i have on concealer like most nude lipsticks, it looks very natural and it look amazing with my caramel skintone!! Also, it is super cheap, under 5 dollars!! i would definatley buy this lipstick again!!!!

on 11/1/2009 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this one with Airy fairy and have to say this one is better. It suits my skin color since im light skinned and makes my lips look darker but still be a light color.It smells fruity and plastic which some people may not like but im okay with that. I would recommend this to people with light skin.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Got this at clearance at walgreens. Very similar to MAC jubilee lipstick. Not much different from my natural color but it makes my whole face look polished. Its also pretty sheer, similar to a lustre formula. A great lipstick for people who are turned off by the idea of lipsticks.

This lippie is just SO beautiful! This turned out way different than I would expect. I expected a slightly opaque brown/pink nude color. What I got was a very sheer, shimmery light tan. This color/formula actually makes my lips look softer and fuller! The color doesn't really show up, but it's a beautiful pink-beige sheen. I saw that others complained of a smell but it doesn't really bother me at all. The slight drawback is that it's a little drying for me. A great purchase!

This is a gorgeous nude color-but oh God, that smell! it gives me nausea and a headache. when I smell it in the tube it seems alright, kind of spicey and nice, but once on my lips it's horrible. I dont know if i'll keep mine, i have to see if I can find a gloss scented enough that it can cover the smell. It's a shame because this is a gorgeous color. *EDIT* the smell was a one time bothering thing for me, I'm over it and barely detect it now. I love this lippie, it makes me feel so sexy to slick it on, with its nude color and name! Not drying at all, which I LOVE!***