Rimmel Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/2/2013 5:34:00 AM

I love this lipstick! I have been looking for a lipstick that was darker than my Mac Myth but not too dark/ brown looking on my (approx NW25) skin. I love the sheer texture of it, reminds me of a Mac Lustre lipstick. I love the soft terracotta nude shade it is on my lips (for reference my lips are the same shade as Mac Blankety). Some people have compared this to Mac High tea and I think they might be correct. The only thing is that I wish it stayed on a bit longer but since I only paid about NZ$8.00 on ASOS I don't mind too much. I will definitely buy it again.

on 11/2/2010 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Pros:
-Very moisturizing
-Very nice browny nude peachy colour with shimmer
-Glides on smoothly
-Very pigmented
-Smells great
Cons:
-Not long lasting
-May settle in the lines of your lips slightly.
Yet this is a great lipstick at a great price. Will repurchase :)

on 7/22/2010 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

love this nude!! i got it along with my rimmel airy fairy. its a really good nude colour for my yellow based skin tone, i use a lip balm underneath so it doesnt feel dry, and not heavy at all. i usually top it off with a lip gloss because its a cream colour and it just looks kinda flat and not very shiny on its own.

on 5/15/2010 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is the only nude lipstick I could wear anywhere!, I'm generally not a lover for the nudes but this has totally changed my view, it's moisturising and it's very affordable!
Amazing product at a cheap price!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i love this lipstick on me!! im nc42 in mac studio fix fluid, and its the perfect nude lipstick on me..

i love soft brown lipsticks and this is the best one yet coz it also has a bit of pink in it as well.. i have pigmented lips which means my top lip is browner than my bottom one, but with this lipstick it goes on perfect..

nb.. not all people can get away with wearing soft brown lipsticks, just be careful.. i cant get away wearing pinks but other girls my skin color can.. it just depends on you.. but overall LOVE IT!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I just bought this lipstick yesterday and i love it! The packaging is simple, the colour is a peachy nude with golden undertones which is neutral enough to wear everyday (my lips are quite large and wearing dark colours really does nothing at all for me) - to school in my case, and on a non-beauty note, i think the name "Birthday suit" is utterly adorable :)

on 1/9/2010 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a recent rediscovery for me, and I love it so much. It is a hard color to describe. It's not "nude" in the sense that NYX Circe is, a concealer-type creamy nude. Instead it's a very neutral beige-peach with shimmer. I think of it as nude because it looks good with more dramatic eyes. For reference, I'm a very warm PPP. I like this formula, and you can't beat the price.

on 1/7/2010 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My lips already have a pink/peach color to it, so this nude lipstick really brings out my natural lip color in a good way. It has a little sparkle but I like it. I recommend putting lip balm before applying the lipstick, because the lipstick might look a little drying. Any lipgloss can go with it. This is a gooooood product (:

on 12/23/2009 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!!!!!! it is the PERFECT neutral nude lipstick for women of color.. my lips are very pigmented so i was soo shock on how well it looked on my lips.. it doesn't look like i have on concealer like most nude lipsticks, it looks very natural and it look amazing with my caramel skintone!! Also, it is super cheap, under 5 dollars!! i would definatley buy this lipstick again!!!!

on 11/29/2009 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

i bought this lipstick in 250 Birthday Suit. It is a soft, light brown, warm natural and neutral everyday color. I love it! It has become my go to everyday lipstick. It goes on smooth and the color is the exact same as when you look at the stick. The smell is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! It smells and tastes like some Betty Crocker vanilla cake icing, which is marvelous. The lasting power could be better, I don't think it lasts very long but that might be because I loved the taste so much I ate what was on my lips!

perfect quality + perfect color payoff = will buy again!