Rimmel Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this l/s it makes my lips glow & looks very natural. This is the first l/s I have bought from Rimmel & It is a gateway to a beautiful world for me. Not really sure about the whole lasting finish. I have not really worn l/s in a while (been a huge l/g thing) however this does last longer then 1 hour so for me that's good .

on 4/10/2004 12:09:00 AM

The finish doesn't last but a few minutes or maybe a little longer without drinking or eating. Not worth the trouble. The color was a little too light and frosty for my taste and I have pale lips naturally. It was worth a try though. Hope it works for you!

This is a lot like MAC hug me (lustre) but less pink on me. It wears about them same and smells better (not sure what they smell like yet though). These are nice lippies and plan to buy some more "fun" colors as this one is really close to many colors I already have.

on 7/16/2004 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the perfect nude lippie for my pigmented lips. It's warm enough to look natural, glides on very smoothly, and lasts. It's not drying at all - I love the formula of these lippies. And it's cheap too! :P

I have very pigmented lips and this warm peachy nude really allows me to do a lighter lip look w/o going "J LO" nude on my lips. Its smooth and non drying but I had to take away a lippie b/c I'm not thrilled with the staying power, although I've yet to find a l/s that has good staying power. Looks great w/ the Rimmel l/l in tiramisu, another great natural nude shade.

This color is so pretty, I got this because I had read on MUA it was a look a like for Paula Dorf's Gatsby. I had already bought Gatsby and it was beyond the returning time but I though I'd try birthday suit anyways and I am much happier with birthday suit. I has a hint of pink in it where as Gatsby is a true nude.
Birthday suit goes perfect with smoky eyes.

I love everything about this lipstick; the scent, the feel and of course the colour. It is a nude beige with a slight hint of pink. I tend to wear it in the summer when doing bright colours on the eyes or on a night out with really smokey eyes for a 60's look.

on 3/21/2005 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG. Perfect peachy nude color. Not too light, not too dark. Works best for me with a nice lipbalm underneath, though I like the texture of this lipstick. I use it with Tiramisu liner.

I love this lipstick; it's a perfect pink-nude color on my lips. Very moisturizing, smooth, balm-y texture, lasting quality is relatively decent, and these are often on sale (got mine for 4 bucks!). This is a great lipcolor for the nude lip/smoky or darker eye look combo. It's also good for those super au-natural days...kinda like wearing balm but a bit better. I also like the smell; it's very familiar, but I still can't place my finger on what it reminds me of...but it does conjure up memories from childhood...kinda smells like the candy section in Asian food stores but not sure why...anyway, I love the packaging too, as it clicks closed (no loose lipstick tops in your mu bag!!) Overall, a great lipstick! Definite repurchase!

on 5/22/2005 2:42:00 AM

Very sexy in my opinion. A warm beige with a slight orangey tinge. Would suit both fair and medium skin types. The consistency is really creamy and comfortable. Great lipstick for such a cheap price!