Rimmel Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/3/2009 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This lipstick is a gorgeous nude peach color on my fair skin. It goes on creamy and smooth. My only complaint is that it seems to bleed past my lipliner (also Rimmel) very easily. I've used MAC lip prime to see if this improves the situation but I still have the same problem. Any suggestions are welcome.

on 12/11/2008 4:14:00 AM

I was given this as a friend who found it wasn't the right colour for her skin, and alas it isn't the right colour for my skin either. This looks a strange pinkish grey colour on me, making me look like a corpse. The texture's a little drying and I can't comment on the staying power as I've never kept it on long enough to find out. Beware all of you with yellow undertones to your skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I needed a nice neutral lippie easy to stick in the purse and this is it! Lovely soft hint of color, moist & not waxy, & has a light flavor/fragrance/something, that reminds me a bit of MAC lipsticks.

ETA--not as happy with this after a while--it dried out quickly. :-( Changed my mind, would prolly not buy again.

on 5/20/2008 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Wow, fantastic lipstick for $5! It is the perfect nude lipstick for me (fair/warm w/red undertones, blue/green eyes, brown hair). Goes on creamy and has a slight shimmer. Lasts a long time and is not drying even as it starts wearing off (as other lipsticks do to me). I also have Kasbah, and Asia which are great too. Love the price so much I'm off to buy more, 1 for my desk and 1 for my car.

on 2/14/2008 2:26:00 PM

My new favorite lipstick. The color is surprisingly great with my light olive skin. I like the shine and I like the lasting power. I bought it at Walgreens last week when it was buy one get one free. Best purchase I've made in a long time.

on 1/16/2008 12:31:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I can't believe it--I actually found a nude lipstick that doesn't make me look like an extra from "Night of the Living Dead." (I regularly amaze MAC SA's when they swear "Twig will look GREAT on you" and then they look absolutely horrified when it's applied to my lips.) This is a great, warm, peachy nude with absolutely no brown or grey. It's a true skintone color and I love it. My teenager even tried to steal it from me. By the way, Rimmel has repackaged this--at a higher cost, of course-- and I just picked up a tube in the old packaging for only $2.

on 12/13/2006 5:02:00 PM

Nice neutral, gold toned nude. Would buy this color again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lipstick! For the price, it has pretty good 'lasting-power' and the color is great for the summer.

on 7/6/2005 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Another great Rimmel color...nude, caramel, peach overtones. It's incredibly natural, and this line is so creamy. It doesn't last too long, but I've yet to find a l/s that does, and I'm 47. It's similar to Clinique Beige, but without the sparkle. Rimmel is great...but this line, like I've said before, is usually too dark for me. Try it-for $4.00 you can't go wrong!