RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I completely agree with a previous review: this is meant for warm complexions with darker skin and not for cool toned PPP's. I'm a PPP, neutral/cool and it looks muddy/orange/beige and like death on me. It also was quite drying and not smooth when trying to apply.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

On my lips quite natural and quite "angelina" nude. I'm fair with yellow undertones and my lips are more on the brown side (but just a bit). And f.e. Airy fairy looks too pink on me. Formula is a bit sheer and a bit dry (which suits me because my lips are moist).
It's a bit too shiny for my taste and it seems that color got darker after few months...

on 3/1/2007 1:11:00 PM

Eh, nothing really special about Rimmel's Birthday Suit. It's a honey beige pink nude with some pearl. It is a nice nude, it just doesn't do anything for me. The formula is ok, smells like candied coconut to me. I don't like fragranced lipsticks but this is tolerable, fades within a few minutes. Birthday Suit reminds me of a less pinky peach version of my HG which is GA Mania #26. I prefer GA because it's unscented and the Mania formula is thicker and more moisturizing. So unfortunately I don't have much use for Birthday Suit. For reference I'm Chanel Beige, Stila 30 watts, GA LSF 5.5.