Rimmel Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Filtered by age: 30-35
Rimmel Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit
Rimmel Lasting Finish Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 & 250Rimmel

3.6

This is a nude-peach lipstick which is just perfect for my naturally pigmented lips. It goes on smoothly when applied and can be a little drying after 3-4 hours of wear. Stays on for hours if you don't eat and/ or drink, it leaves kinda MLBB stain at the end of the day. I love the sweet scent which is not overwhelming.
Overall, I think this product is good.

Just discovered this lipstick and I love it. It is a pinkish color on me not too pink just perfect and it smells good too and creamy

on 1/9/2010 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a recent rediscovery for me, and I love it so much. It is a hard color to describe. It's not "nude" in the sense that NYX Circe is, a concealer-type creamy nude. Instead it's a very neutral beige-peach with shimmer. I think of it as nude because it looks good with more dramatic eyes. For reference, I'm a very warm PPP. I like this formula, and you can't beat the price.

on 9/24/2009 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

My absolute favorite MLBB lipstick. I carry this in my purse at all times cause I can always rely on it to look good. I don't know why it's called Lasting Finish cause it's not the longest lasting lipstick, but I don't mind reapplying cause I love the way it smells. It's so moisturizing and easy to apply that I treat it like lipbalm. I only wish it had an SPF!

on 8/3/2009 4:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely love this colour on my NC35, tanned skin. Which is why I am gutted that the smell and taste are so nasty. I have tried to get over it, and I can't -- wearing this lipstick fills my nostrils with a cloying, sickly-sweet smell, and the taste isn't much better. Rimmel, please ask your chemists to work on the smell and taste of this lipstick, because you're turning customers away. I give this one lippie because the colour is gorgeous. But I wouldn't buy again, for the above reasons.

on 2/22/2009 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Nice nude lipstick!! I wear this usually with a gloss over it. The lipstick itself imo isn't drying and is has good staying power for the most part (but I'm always reapplying lip stuff anyway so it don't matter if it wasn't lasting)

on 12/12/2008 4:20:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

this is definitely not a nude for fair skinned ladies-NC20 and below. The colour can be described as tan/caramel and provides a sweet and earthy colour for your lips. The texture is a little dry and the staying power is good, although you need some gloss on top for a nice finish.
Nice addition to your stash, if you do not own anything similar, but not so unique IMO.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I completely agree with a previous review: this is meant for warm complexions with darker skin and not for cool toned PPP's. I'm a PPP, neutral/cool and it looks muddy/orange/beige and like death on me. It also was quite drying and not smooth when trying to apply.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

On my lips quite natural and quite "angelina" nude. I'm fair with yellow undertones and my lips are more on the brown side (but just a bit). And f.e. Airy fairy looks too pink on me. Formula is a bit sheer and a bit dry (which suits me because my lips are moist).
It's a bit too shiny for my taste and it seems that color got darker after few months...

on 4/24/2008 3:58:00 PM

I love Rimmels and with coupon! I decided to get this because of the reviews and I love it! it is the perfect pink and does wear nicely.