RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit
Rimmel Lasting Finish Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 & 250Rimmel

on 8/2/2010 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

I like the colour but it's not as creamy as I'd like and not as moisturizing. The colour lasts but the lipstick is a bit drying. Also, the packaging sucks...the lid keeps coming off but the look of the product is nice. I'll probably try a different type of lipstick or I'll just stick to my hunt for a coloured lip gloss.

on 1/17/2010 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this at target and i do not like when lipsticks don't have a plastic seal over because other people can "sample" it. Anyway i bought it for 4 dollars. My skin is a medium dark and it is such a great color for a nude lip. I feel this needs a good lip gloss over this just so it doesn't look so caked on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this lipstick. I was looking for a nude lipstick but i didn't want to pay a lot for it. This is the perfect lipstick for me. I have brown skin and this one matches my lips almost perfectly and it costs like $4. I will definitely repurchase. Plus, it smells good.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Paired with MAC Saplicious gloss, it's perfect nude lip for my NC45 complexion. The one thing that really bothers me about this lipstick is it's scent and taste. It smells like nasty bubblegum or something and the taste is even worse. Ugh! I hate having it on my lips, as the smell does not go away. Also, the color doesn't last very long on the lips. Would I repurchase? Probably not, as the smell is almost unbearable for me. It's really a shame though. Like I said before, paired with the right gloss, it makes a really lovely nude lip.

on 2/20/2009 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I never thought I would find the perfect nude in a drugstore! I found this at Walmart, and at $3, decided to try it. I applied my Bare Escentuals buxom in Isabella over it to create the best lip ever! I love when I can mix so called high end and low end products to come up with a fantastic combo on my skin.