RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Rimmel Lasting Finish Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 & 250Rimmel

4.4

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i love this lipstick on me!! im nc42 in mac studio fix fluid, and its the perfect nude lipstick on me..

i love soft brown lipsticks and this is the best one yet coz it also has a bit of pink in it as well.. i have pigmented lips which means my top lip is browner than my bottom one, but with this lipstick it goes on perfect..

nb.. not all people can get away with wearing soft brown lipsticks, just be careful.. i cant get away wearing pinks but other girls my skin color can.. it just depends on you.. but overall LOVE IT!

on 11/29/2009 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

i bought this lipstick in 250 Birthday Suit. It is a soft, light brown, warm natural and neutral everyday color. I love it! It has become my go to everyday lipstick. It goes on smooth and the color is the exact same as when you look at the stick. The smell is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! It smells and tastes like some Betty Crocker vanilla cake icing, which is marvelous. The lasting power could be better, I don't think it lasts very long but that might be because I loved the taste so much I ate what was on my lips!

perfect quality + perfect color payoff = will buy again!

on 11/25/2009 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Rimmel Birthday Suit 121 is great. The best nude drugstore lipstick for my skintone that I've found so far. It has a slight shimmer to it but it's not too shimmery, it's great for an every day natural look, and also for a night out on the town. It's very creamy and moisturizing. Love it. [5/5 rating]

Rimmel Birthday Suit 250 is very disappointing. When I ran out of 121 (which was bought a while back) I went on bought 250 not realizing that the shades are NOT the same. Doesn't really look well with my skintone. It has a very orange-peachy tone to it. Comes on somewhat cakey but does has a nice smell to it. [2/5 rating]

BTW 121 is discontinued but you can still find it online on Ebay.

on 11/20/2009 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Airy Fairy did not work for me, so I turned to this, but I'd swatch it on my hand and always dismiss it as too orange. There was a sale lately, however, and I shrugged and got this 20% off, along with two of Rimmel's blushes.

Consistency is sheer, so it doesn't look like concealer. The sweet smell does not bother me, and I don't notice it after a few minutes. Upon closer inspection, there's a tiny bit of rose in this shade to keep it from looking too pasty orange. Definitely not MLBB, but this is the nude I've tried that made me look horrible the least. Like other reviewers, I do layer this over lip balm, and have found that using a pink lip balm-- I have a rarely used tube of Labello Dragon Fruit, which is a uber-bright fuschia-- cools this up a bit and forms a wearable rose. :)

on 11/11/2008 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this color and I looooove it. The color last a while and it's very moisturizing. Not drieing at all. Great formula and I'm pretty sure that i'm done searching for a nude lip color. It's not shimmery at all, it's very matte. Only $5 and if you can get buy one get one free that's a better deal! I got mine bogo and I got Brazilian. It's a dark brown. Also a great color. I will definately repurchase!!! UPDATE: This color is a great dupe for MAC's new lipstick Brave New Bronze!!! I don't know why I passed that color up because it's so pretty. It's sold out at my MAC store. I am sooooo happy I discovered this!!!