Rimmel Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Rimmel Lasting Finish Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 & 250Rimmel

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

This is a great shade on my cool toned pale skin. It looks very natural and quite sophisticated. The staying power isn't great, but I only paid two dollars for it, so I'm alright with reapplying if I need to.

on 5/18/2010 12:15:00 PM

Not the best lipstick i've tried, but definitely not the best either.
Its too shimmery/frosty for my liking and too much of a brown tone.
Pair it with a light gloss like Mac's C-thru and it can work.

on 11/24/2009 10:07:00 PM

I'm usually a lipgloss kind of girl but lately I've been itching to buy some nude lipstick because I've never bought any before. I was planning on waiting until Maybelline had a BOGO sale and buy their moisture extreme lipsticks. Waited for weeks and no sale :-(. Saw Rimmel on sale one day at Walgreen's for 50% off and thought, why not. Looked up the reviews at MUA and decided to give this a try. Picked this color out and I like it. My lips are really pigmented so this doesn't show up that great. My lips look like their original color toned down with a bit of gold shimmer. Looks really beautiful but definitely have to wear a lipbalm because I do find it to be a little drying. I probably wouldn't buy this again because I take forever to finish lipsticks and I love trying new makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a good nude shade, this is kind of a corally-nude shade on me but it does the trick with some lip gloss. I probably won't repurchase cause I don't really wear lipstick alot, but there is a small chance I would buy again.

on 2/20/2009 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I never thought I would find the perfect nude in a drugstore! I found this at Walmart, and at $3, decided to try it. I applied my Bare Escentuals buxom in Isabella over it to create the best lip ever! I love when I can mix so called high end and low end products to come up with a fantastic combo on my skin.

on 1/19/2009 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this color, it's a light brown pinky neutraly color. Hard to describe but it's so pretty and it probably would go with anyone's skin tone. The fragrancy part of the lipstick, I'm definitely not too fond of, but the color stays for a while so no complaints from me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Best nude I've tried so far...I'm an NC25...its pretty hard for me to find a good nude. They either wash me out or look dirty, dingy brown on me. This one is a peachy type nude. I gave it a 4 only because I find this dries my lips alot w/o lipbalm...but with it it looks so moist and nice!

on 11/11/2008 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this color and I looooove it. The color last a while and it's very moisturizing. Not drieing at all. Great formula and I'm pretty sure that i'm done searching for a nude lip color. It's not shimmery at all, it's very matte. Only $5 and if you can get buy one get one free that's a better deal! I got mine bogo and I got Brazilian. It's a dark brown. Also a great color. I will definately repurchase!!! UPDATE: This color is a great dupe for MAC's new lipstick Brave New Bronze!!! I don't know why I passed that color up because it's so pretty. It's sold out at my MAC store. I am sooooo happy I discovered this!!!

on 10/31/2008 10:51:00 AM

It's really lovely, cheap and lasts quite a while nor is extremely drying.
The color looks pretty neutral on me, really pretty with slight peach undertones. For the price it's a good product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really like Birthday Suit . Its such a nice medium pinky brown
without being too frosty. I love the fact that it just "drenches" your lips with color! Its packed with pigment! and the way it smells...Its divine. This might be my saturday-look-lippie, You kinda feel like a wooden nymph with this one...Oh So Natural, on another Level :)