NYC New York Color Eyeliner Duet - Rich Girl

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this looking for a black eyeliner. I picked up a black eyeliner and was on my way when this caught my eye. I saw the black and saw how it had a gold bottom and i thought it was just the design, not a duo, but i took a closer look and saw how it had 2 eyeliners so i bought it because i have never had a gold eyeliner and i thought gold would look cool on my eyes. I took it home and swatched it immediately, one color on each eye. I put the black on and it was very smooth and i liked how it was not too soft and not to harsh to apply, it went on my waterline with no problem but the end broke but that was my fault. I love the black and use it daily but the gold is another story. The gold barely showed on my tan skin and after trying to apply five times it still barely showed. It went on smooth but i wanted to cut the gold off and toss it. I will always use the black for my everyday eyeliner but i might try gold out someday, but not anytime soon. The packaging was plain and was simple. I stored it in my makeup bag with all my other makeup and after a few days the caps were cracked and broken so i was disappointed. I have to store it on my dresser now. Would re buy but only for the black. Plus at 1.73 i can't complain at it being too expensive.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I would def. buy it again. It's a nice color and i use the black on my waterline and i ahve no prob. I dont have a prob with smudgyness either. But good product.

I love the color combo. The black really shows and the greenish golden color looks lovely but boy it smudges like crazy. I won't repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I actually liked it but I have a huge problem with the smudging because it smudges a lot. The gold end is great the black is just smudgy. But I still would by this again.

Very cute! I apply the gold shade to the inner corner of my eye and it brightens my eyes up in no time! It's a very pretty shimmery gold with a basic black liner on the other end. It had pretty good staying power too =) Will repurchase.